Tfw you are amerikan and invade 8 country's since 2001,kill hundreds of innocent civilians...

Tfw you are amerikan and invade 8 country's since 2001,kill hundreds of innocent civilians, destroy entire cities and capitals, drop chemical weapons on them, bomb them back into the dark ages and that's ok cuz you have the media on your wallet and most ameritards npc's support you blindly because muh freedomz and dmearcky.

I support Russia, death to the ukranian pigs and their jewish president

Attached: image_2022-02-27_135654.png (1052x1137, 256.41K)

Early life
Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zelenskyy was born to Jewish parents on 25 January 1978 in Kryvyi Rih.

sheeitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Attached: image_2022-02-27_140329.png (498x483, 104.69K)

nobody cares gyp-0, this is our show. You're just a character actor. Now go brush your teeth you have a long day of selling counterfeit purses ahead of you.

they have internet in gypsy villages?

look at the poor Romanian chimp trying to communicate with more advanced civilizations.

Calm down

gypsies are now busy stealing russian tanks

sorry amerinigger, i work at the factory, unlike your shitskin ass sucking nigger and tranny cock for a living aint for everyone

Yes and is faster than yours

Sorry i dont speak to subhumans

Do not push for your traditional spaghetty man, we all have jobs here

Attached: image_2022-02-27_140640.png (1200x1200, 40.44K)

obvious bait

Don't care " didn't ask + stay poor + get bombed + I'm going back to work and make those 200k/year.

no, you.

>takes 5 minute break from chopping wood to shitpost on pol
>now family is freezing because we live in the Stone Age with no heating

Bro we're going to be paying 7 bucks a gallon for gas while they try to ban free speech to prevent another insurrection against the child tranny satin party. Literally nobody is going to save us from our decline, we just get cute party favors like government crack and metaverse. Hope you're happy with literally living like a pig.

Why the fuck you in Any Forums then

Don't care + didn't ask + stay poor + pay for niggers + Work for minimum wage + pay for trannys + lose your 56% race + can't buy cardboard house + accept more immigrants

Attached: image_2022-02-27_141142.png (1080x1081, 259.95K)

why should i sympathise with brown people being bombed

Lol says the one that's going to rely on green energy %100 soon, have fun living in a self inflicted dark age.

Aren't gypsies and romanians just another form of jew?

you called them fat

Your women are fucking hot.

Tfw unwashed mudslimebong gets rid of his nuclear generators to get more "green" while fucking up his whole economy and prices

Aren't niggers and americans the same kind of jew?

That's because we are white, unlike 80% of americans

In case of a WW3 what will happend to amerimutts living in europe?

bro nice vpn

They will run off back to their shithole to suck more bbc and maybe get nuclear bombed by russia and china

Attached: image_2022-02-27_141625.png (208x243, 82.25K)

That's really the best retort you have, rabbi? You're shitty at this.

Why do you use a Jew photo to represent Americans??

Jews look like this,

Another Jew photo

Jew-mutt photo

This is what You look like, not us.

>I support Russia, death to the ukranian pigs and their jewish president
"my jew is better than your jew"

Attached: IMG_20220227_091723_454.jpg (1280x1020, 284.23K)

Imagine having to live in Eurasia and deal with world wars n shit? Lmao.
Nobody is ever going to use nuclear weapons, and because of that America is never going to die.
You can seethe and cry all you want but America is in the middle of two oceans with only 2 countries bordering her (Canada, Mexico) and both countries that border the USA are our allies. We have the best air force and navy on the planet with the best anti-air system in the world.
America is never going to suffer when catastrophy and unrest hits the world. We're too far away from the source of it.
Enjoy WW3 and the inevitable wartorn shithole your country is going to become.
I'll keep living comfy knowing that a foreign international power has never waged a war of aggression against America and fought that war on American soil.
Our stability makes you seethe.

Obama killed more civillians than Putin has so far. Obama killed 370* civis.

I fucking hate Putin but I hate Obama more.

C'mon now, you know the wars of babylon are always jew vs jew.

Attached: warrussiaukraine.jpg (3264x3264, 1.49M)

The great Satan has spoken.

I'm fully aware that both are jews but the constant shilling for either one of them is retarded.

Mucho text cope

Ok but if you are soe stable why did you vote 2 pedophiles into presidency, have jewish banks, liet nigger rape and kill and loot, white women kseeping with niggers, trannys running wild, getting send to prison for saying there are only 2 genders, getting decapitated by mudslimes, etc
Should i continue?

Attached: image_2022-02-27_142644.png (613x544, 120.68K)

I admire Ion Antonescu

I hate both hohols and mongols, may the nuclear holocaust establish faster.