Attached: tpu.png (712x562, 28.19K)

Nobody except reddit and tranny tourists does

Only fags support Ukraine.

Hate both sides
Don't like dead kids
Simple as

Because Russia lies constantly

So says the media...

I don't trust the TV people that lied about stuff anymore.

Because war is:
>LE BAD

Because Russians are animals and only thing they export is poverty and violence. Everything Russia touches turns to shit.

Attached: 1645823058969.png (1902x1376, 233.72K)

Kike leader vs kike leader.
One is Communists the other nationalist.
If you support Communist Russia over nationalistic Ukraine, you are a paid shill or really fucking brainwashed and low IQ.

denazification must be stopped

I don’t. I support happenings

Russia lies nonstop and hates freedom. Ukraine just trying to do its own thing and they’re decent, hard-working people who love their country.

It’s a boring country, but at least it isn’t objectively evil.

Primarily because of Putin's treatment of his people, people who criticise him end up getting harsh punishments.

He had the choice to not invade and get on with his life, he chose to invade. He didn't have to do anything and chose to start a war. No matter what you make think politically, he gave that order.

because I believe in the sovereignty of ethnic nations

Attached: ukrrusment.jpg (811x713, 85.72K)

Just out of principle

holy fucking kek this is amazing

Top should read 'for Israel'
Bottom probably too

Ukraine, because Russians are cowardly and deceitful vermin who lack honor.

So, both countries are run by globohomo. I support the people defending their clay despite all of this. Hopefully they'll come out the other side. That's about the size of it. I hope the Ukrainian people realise how the CIA fucked them as well as Putin.

Because russian soldiers are flying USSR flags and I am diametrically opposed to that kind of act.

I support neither because it is an ocean away from me and therefore not my problem.

Attached: old-oil-poured-into-kitchen-sink.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

I don't

I hope that once I board a plane to fight in Kiev, they'll give me a QT Ukrainian military waifu as reward for my heroism

Attached: FMk0lbfX0AEX2Go.jpg (960x904, 80.25K)

you're basically the same ethnicity so everything you said applies to your people

Sure, and Canadians are same people as Nigerians

I am anticommunist. I am not nazi,right wing etc. I am anticommunist and I hate russians with every cell of my body

Why would you support Russia, one of the few countries that could give the US a run for its money when it comes to ethnic diversity?

Lithuanians are ethnically Baltic

The same reason I cheer for the underdog team whenever its a sport I don't play.

they're all slavs, just like an Anglo Canadian is the same as an Anglo Englishman