We're Russians

We're Russians.
God with Us.

Attached: la_peinture_historique_4_20101204_1697958384.jpg (1600x1148, 682.51K)

God is with the Russian people, but not with your evil dictator.

Attached: DC0274FF-D515-4749-90AF-F7DEAF1CC004.jpg (505x670, 81.4K)

YOU ARE COMMUNIGGERS WITH JEWISH LEADERSHIP PROPAGANDIZED TO GENOCIDE YOUR OWN RACE SO CHECHYNS AND ARABS CAN INVADE YOUR COUNTRY TO KEK YOU TO NOT BE RACIST(HAVE POWER)........

american whos government started most of wars in the world since WW2, including european war in Yugoslavia, has no right to say this

Your patriarch watched as Putin sent muslims to kill christians and rape ukranian girls and said:
>"whoever opposes Putin is an evil force"

You're Russians.
You are Gog and Magog

Attached: chechens-and-russians.jpg (1280x679, 149.49K)

It's all western propaganda fakes

I STAND WITH PUTIN

Cope subhuman.

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

slava rus

western dogs didn't changed anyhow since XX century - have nothing to say except insults and dividing the world on ubermenschen and untermenschen. nazi scum

>God with Us.
Yes.You're doing lord's work by killing people and also staying in bed with a communistic faggot like Xi Jinping.

get the fuck out of here faggot.You're as much of a paper dragon like China is: and you don't care about christianity or families: you use chechen muslim monkeys to invade and probably even rape women left and right

kys unironically

When are you mongrels coming over our borders? I want to put a bullet through your worthless skull and send you to the coward's afterlife with the rest of you whimpering chickenshits.

Russia is Putin and Putin is Russia. His will is the will of our people. He orders - and we follow.

I'm just not going to support it is all ( the ukraine)

They look like dwarves.

Lmao @ all the ass blasted Europeans in this thread.

you're a retarded nigger. chechens are literal descendents of the original aryans. they're the greatest fighets of all time, they dominated the dominant fighting group (eastern europe). ukranians are as related to us as chechens are, except ukranians want to legalize trannies molesting your children to make it seem normal and safe. ukraine gets what it deserves, some faggot kike leader who is going to lose his head in the coming weeks. congratz, don't complain

Good luck Russiabro

God speed Ivan

Attached: Russian troops writing to Obama.jpg (800x600, 213.13K)

How much power do you as an individual have to stop your government's wars?
About as much as I do.

>Russia is Putin and Putin is Russia.
Russia has a future, Putin is about dying

Attached: S-nami Bog22.jpg (350x495, 44.58K)

Zaporozhzhia is Ukrainian, and this is massive levels of copium. Every Russian soldier is either dysgenic or the product of FAS. Cossack culture is something Moskals have no claim to.