Aus/pol/ 2022: AUSTRALIA FLOODS GENERAL /AFG/ (3)

HAPPENING: Flooding in Queensland Australia
how are you ausfags doing? post pics

over 1400mm of rainfall in the past 24 hours

>>Water was being released from Brisbane’s Wivenhoe Dam on Sunday morning. The dam had reached 160% of its drinking water capacity on Sunday, up from 59% on Thursday.
>>Scomo came up to look at a map
>>houseboat hipsters all sunk
>>cunt premiers home is flooded in jindalee kek
>>All trains cancelled
>>Boats floating down the river crashing into buildings
>>Putin did nothing wrong

>>Premier Annastacia Cunt has just given an update on the weather situation, saying "we have the entire catchment, nine dead and there are 3,000 roads flooded across south-east Queensland, shits fucked cunt

>>Flooding is estimated to have impacted 154,400 homes in Brisbane. The Brisbane River peaked in the central business district at 13.1m on Sunday

>>Two thousand people killed in flooding, BOM issues major flood warnings for south-east Queensland as heavy rainfall persists

abc.net.au/news/2022-02-26/queensland-bom-weather-flooding-warnings/100863596

9news.com.au/national/queensland-flood-update-severe-weather-warning-continues-as-ses-volunteer-dies-during-flood-rescue/f0712a15-48db-4f1b-bcd3-18f9451f417e

Attached: yikes.jpg (1080x1080, 189.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=up0t2ZDfX7E
youtube.com/watch?v=EBITTCjsFY4
youtube.com/watch?v=mpMg1upld0w
youtube.com/watch?v=C14LfoE8G14
youtube.com/watch?v=LFOVP8pWw5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=gYsqBDoIkW4
youtube.com/watch?v=7_Y3euhd1hY
youtube.com/watch?v=aZUSQUWLqj8
youtube.com/watch?v=7sK9dNNWvNY
youtube.com/watch?v=cC0t3Y2y5t0
youtube.com/watch?v=pkAfNx6_z9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=f9egQyLpEyI
youtube.com/watch?v=Jmk5frp6-3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hrMPDJMcft4
youtube.com/watch?v=IT22BZ5gGbU
youtube.com/watch?v=Km9zdq1UWdc
youtube.com/watch?v=b7oJqi52d2I
twitter.com/7NewsBrisbane/status/1497783131255894021
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

friendly reminder putin did nothing wrong

A dead nigger just floated over my submerged house. Also fuck energex. FIX THE POWER CUNTS

The number of combatants during the Chinese Civil War was 8,000,000. Since then, China’s population has increased by a factor of 2.9, thus in WWIII we can expect the number of combatants to be 23,200,000. What percentage of that force will be sent to Australia? The highest estimates range between 10% and 25% (2,320,000 – 5,800,000). Therefore the number of vessels sent to our shores would roughly be in the range of 4640 to 11,600.

Population of Australia: 26,068,792
White Demographic: 52%
White Population: 13,534,971
Max Fighting Demographic: 5-10%
Fighting Population: 677,788 - 1,353,497

Estimated Size of Invasion Force: 2,230,000 – 5,800,000

therefore each soldier (on average) must kill at least eight chinksects.

cue apocalyptic music:
youtube.com/watch?v=up0t2ZDfX7E
youtube.com/watch?v=EBITTCjsFY4
youtube.com/watch?v=mpMg1upld0w
youtube.com/watch?v=C14LfoE8G14
youtube.com/watch?v=LFOVP8pWw5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=gYsqBDoIkW4
youtube.com/watch?v=7_Y3euhd1hY
youtube.com/watch?v=aZUSQUWLqj8
youtube.com/watch?v=7sK9dNNWvNY
youtube.com/watch?v=cC0t3Y2y5t0
youtube.com/watch?v=pkAfNx6_z9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=f9egQyLpEyI
youtube.com/watch?v=Jmk5frp6-3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hrMPDJMcft4
youtube.com/watch?v=IT22BZ5gGbU
youtube.com/watch?v=Km9zdq1UWdc
youtube.com/watch?v=b7oJqi52d2I

Attached: 1645954482109.webm (853x480, 2.25M)

so what is /she/ pointing at lads?
it aint the literal map up there.....

Attached: icant read.jpg (1440x1440, 400K)

Surely all this fucking damage could have been avoided? Did the cunts learn nothing in 2011? Are we just supposed to reset the whole fucking city every 10 years? Is anyone going to be held responsible for this shit?

We have jews and crypto jews for leaders
>Is anyone going to be held responsible for this shit
the tax payer wage cucks

Palacyka-blyat

I realise half you cunts are probably brain dead but anyone remember those weird sunsets over a week ago in SEQ. All purple and shit
We are now seeing the results of that weather mod

So all work is cancelled? Are you telling me I can't go to Woolies tomorrow and grab a chocolate then BWS to buy some booze?

Attached: fgf.jpg (2024x3264, 1.33M)

It was supposed to be every 50 years floods like this happened. Now it's every 10, soon to be every 5 - if Climate Change keeps polarising out of control.

>Agree with leaving Sydney - but moving closer to Clive and Pauline?? No way! Think I'll head for Dan.....

Fuck this country

>363789537
My suburb is totally cut off and the only store (coles) was raided bare within 30 minutes of opening this morning. It was so dire cunts were stealing from each other's baskets just to get something. (no you for being a degenerate)

Photos?

the only clear solution is that we all live in pods and eat bugs from now on

lay off the pipe

Yep I member. Told my dad it was a result of the spray planes, got that fluoride stare in return, even though he's commented on the bullshit lines in the sky in the past. lol

Jerking off to trannies. Your mum would be proud

>We both lost our jobs at the same time and while we do have the same views on most things he's missing the autism to sustain this. I dont know if we'll remain friends.
Shit hey. Hopefully he can live with what he's done.
I have that autismo factor, so should be okay.

Bit of a useless statement there mate. Whats the fucking solution

>he has electricity
lucky cunt. count your blessings.

>>Wivenhoe Dam is now filled to over 169% of its capacity, filling by more than 110% in the last three days as heavy rain continues to fall.

can't wait til the media and normies turn on palacunt once they realised her gov did NOTHING to fix the QLD water system and blew 50 mil on a destoryed flooded quarantine camp

topkek

twitter.com/7NewsBrisbane/status/1497783131255894021

Attached: corrupt.jpg (1080x1080, 578.89K)

Are there any books out there that are based on the Nazis winning WW2? Already got Man in the High Castle

>still believing in climate change

Poofter.

My gf told me to come outside and look. Took me 10 minutes to drag my ass off the couch but eventually went and checked it out. Looked freaky as shit. I said to her that in no way was that normal
It was about 7 days ago before all this rain started
I live near nerang.

You mean we will finally get rid of straya??
Best timeline

righto cunts so which suburbs in pic rel are getting wrekt when they release the dam in the morning....

Attached: cucked.jpg (1280x720, 169.68K)

all of them.

>Took me 10 minutes to drag my ass off the couch
>10 minutes
>10

Its just strange no one bothered to take a picture seeing as it was so weird.

!ATTENTION!
THIS IS RELEVANT TO ALL DIRTY FEETERS:

How do you go to bed and lay in it with dirty feet? You are literally walking around getting dirty soles from the dirty floor and then you go and dirty your bed which you sleep in with your dirty feet. How do you sleep like that? Does it not occur to you that you have dirty feet?

Attached: 1606841972312.jpg (1000x1000, 92.46K)

Blowing loads to Bailey Jay in 2022. Stay classy lads

Autists will be the last ones left.