Reminder

This board is a battleground. Russians+Ukrainians use so much misinformation that it’s hard to tell if anything we know is true. The Russians deployed has no heart in this war. Imagine yourself being forced to kill people who were basically related to you. Call me a basedjak, I don’t care. There is no reason for this war, no reason for people to die. You lie to your own soldiers. And you are a bloodthirsty maniac if you support Putin.

My Russian friends, I await to see what you do in your darkest hour.

Attached: 8A816D52-8DFF-42FB-877B-8984CF2D4318.jpg (934x820, 70.73K)

KUMBAYAAA KUMBAYAAA NO MORE BROTHER WARS!

KEK KEK KEK

You will never grow back a foreskin.

I make it a rule never to fuck with Russians IRL. They have some wierd ability to keep fighting even if they are beat. So all these tweets and people that always hated Putin saying they are losing I take with a grain of salt. We will see. But if it was a bar I would know Ivan coming back in an hour with friends

There's always reason for war. Pretending to care for a war for social points when you live in another country is shit. Never forget that USA and EU baited Russia and Ukraine on this war. Also fuck all social media. They are responsible too for giving voice to women. Kill simps.

There are two correct stances:
Those who are for peace.
Those who are against globalism.

>Russians+Ukrainians use so much misinformation that it’s hard to tell if anything we know is true
Are you joking? Not one claim made by the Russians about the course of the war has turned out to be false, while virtually everything from the Ukrainians gets debunked within hours

they literally claimed to have suffered 0 casulties lmao

Russia needs to get its story straight. Try watching RT right now. You would think this whole conflict stops at the Donbass border. It's silly, it's telling and it will not be forgotten.

Attached: Screenshot_20220223-013734.jpg (2274x1080, 949.73K)

Don't bother, they won't listen or make even the slightest attempt at verifying this. Russia bad, okay?

there is no battle. Once either russia wins or a truce is made, the board will "suddenly" and "surprisingly" be 85% less active

the chechen guy claimed they had zero casualties after being there for literally 2 hours while Ukrainians already spammed that they killed 3000 ( THREE THOUSAND) soldiers and basically victory royale was achieved

Putins finger is triggering your prostates huh

the higher the frequency and the more outlandish the claims, the closer to surrender Ukrainashits are

What is your point? What could possibly be your reason for justification of the invasion of a sovereign country?

to kick out the hostile pro-west puppet regime?

>Imagine yourself being forced to kill people who were basically related to you
Yes, imagine it. Imagine a peaceful people deciding to leave the political Union centered on an authoritarian State. Imagine the leader of that Union deciding to invade your new country (modern Ukraine est. 1991). Imagine that tyrant marching hundreds of thousands of men into your nation and waging war on it. As a Southerner, I can imagine it well, it happened to my people in the 1860s and the tyrant's name was Abe Lincoln.

Attached: jefferson-davis-25810.jpg (700x360, 29.21K)

You're gay. Go shiver somewhere else.

You’re fucking delusional man. And you are a genuine retard.

the same reason every country in the west always gives. Military intervention to create long lasting peace and "democratize" the society there.

the only way to critize this would be to self reflect first or else its just useless hypocrisy with zero worth

also there are fags here that are reporting any true valuable info, you can get in trouble for saying the truth right now it seems

sry sweetie, the only info we accept here is tweets from the "kyiv independent"

Do you always sound this fucking gay?

So basically what your saying is that the government which is very popular with the people is illegitimate and needs to be killed? The world will see your crimes you fucking subhuman.

seemed to work for you against Assad.
And the Ukraine government was so popular, half the country separated and threw them into a 10 year civil war

I'm sorry, I think in the US you call this "regime change".

Simple as

Say what you will. But the entire western world wasn’t really paying attention then. Now they are. You will have hell to pay, my friend.

you're a feisty little neocon devil aren't you! how much raytheon stock you own?

liquid diarrhea is running down my german lederhosen as we speak. literally shaking right now