Greater Albania and Greater Croatia by 2025

Attached: v7S10kr.png (960x861, 199.75K)

Serbs will be exiled to Novaya Zemlya in Russia.

Eat shit nigger

Attached: 1641403991521.jpg (557x540, 26.87K)

With N*TO Heljp

Attached: pepe-laugh.gif (220x211, 35.38K)

Corfu will be Albanian.

Kosovo is fucking next oil your anus

And Croats will suck cock as always

Attached: you're next.png (240x240, 32.39K)

Albos are too stupid for statecraft, Croats too gay

You realize you'll be gangraped by absolutely every single nation on the Balkans if shit happens?

Stay in your lane.

Attached: srbosjek.jpg (1200x905, 82.43K)

Attached: alboturks2.jpg (1200x804, 232.47K)

>Trieste
Yeah right
This will be "Rijeka" if you attempt it

Attached: Fiume_cheering_D'Annunzio.jpg (582x361, 41.95K)

>I drive

Hot take , us Balkanbros should unite in a single United States of Balkans and invade the west for being too gay to exist . Can you imagine all the autists gathered together , it will be glorious

You will finally have the sea coast but it will be too cold to swim in the sea and your land will be radioactive from the Tsar Bomba test.

Serbian autonomous region Novaya Zemlya, SAO-Nova Zemlja.

Greece should be bigger

Serbia should be bigger and a Russian puppet.

We are coming for Istra.

Come get some I'm sure NATO will protect you like the rest

We make deal with Slovenia and Hungary I'm sure hey would love to talk to you and your territorial claims

I hope Serbia tries to start shit again. Please let it happen.

Albanian here. Greek bros need more land up north from F*ROM niggers. I know we've had our feuds with greeks and that Tchameria is rightful albanian clay but they're the closest to us culturally and deserve more land for creating the idea of Europe. Italy needs more coast as well.
Croats and bulgars are mere situational allies. Our true friends have always been meds.
Una faccia una razza.

And who's going to invade us? Croats? They don't even have an army and even if they tried they would have to cross the river and Vojvodina is not forested at all like Slavonia, u can see a random person 30km away. You? Border is impossible to breach from your direction, too mountainous and too many forests, and ur army does not have morale, will nor equipment. Romanians and Magyars? U are insane if u believe that. Shiptars? With what? They might as well just attack northern kosovo with their low geared gendarmerie just to get rekted by stones and that's it.

Attached: 1645904154096.png (600x548, 281.8K)

Slovenia will lose territory all the way to Ljubljana.

Based

destroying the austrohungarian empire was a mistake.