Did he really directly threaten Finland and Sweden or was that a globohomo misinterpretation?

Did he really directly threaten Finland and Sweden or was that a globohomo misinterpretation?

Attached: PooTin.jpg (1920x1427, 275.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mfa_russia/status/1497234734765780997
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_submarine_S-363
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We will never know, I don't believe either side, in my opinion differences between two countries should be solved between these two countries.

He did quite literally.

There is also vague threat about crashing the International Space Station on Europe

Putinka totally lost it. He's either nuts or grasping at straws. Or both.

>globohomo
have sex

Russia has been threathening Finland for years about NATO. It's old news.

twitter.com/mfa_russia/status/1497234734765780997

lol wouldn't it be funny if Putin saved Sweden from it's feminist government

>globohomo

good good man update your playbook already, you keep repeating

I hope he isn't bluffing.

Golden opportunity for white Swedes to commit warcrimes against immigrants in the name of saving our country.

If you fight Russia you'll be fighting for those immigrants dumbass.

One bullet for Ivan, one accidental friendly fire bullet for Muhammed.

Two birds one stone

>Putin starts a war with Finland and Sweden
>Paratroopers enroute to Gotland and Åland are accidentally dropped into the sea
>Amphibious landing targeting Åland and Gotland accidentally end up in an Estonian island where they mistakenly shoort each other
>Russian armour columns start rolling over the Finnish border
>columns abruptly stop because of vehicle breakdowns and lack of fuel
>Russian soldiers proceed on foot
>They finally make enemy contact and capture military bases
>they are actually Russians own military bases. They just ended up back in Russia after getting lost in the woods.
>Finnish and Swedish military leaders watch everything unfold through drone feeds
>Instead of fighting Russians, they decide to send them military aid instead

>Russia fighting against (((NATO)))
Yeah I think I know which side I'm on

But Czechia is in NATO!?

Nothing new really. The setting has been the same for years now. The usual play goes like this:

>First Lavrov is sent out to spew threats about the consequences if Finland were to join the Nato
>If Lavrov said too much or Finnish media interpreted it too seriously, either Putin or his secretary redefines the same message in more cryptic way, and ending that babble with usual "Finland is seen as friendly nation as long as they remain out of Nato".
>Finnish president and prime minister reply to media that Finland is independent nation and will make their own decisions of whom and when to ally with.

Yeah but that was a statement, that russians will have to respond to those reprocussions.

more like
>column abruptly stop because of vehicle breakdowns or lack of fuel
>wild finnish motti appears
>all dead

> globohomo
LOL
Jew.

He basically did. Just vague threats, but threats none the less. Not as specific as "lol i will drop space station on europe, or maybe china or india i dunnoooo". You know they'd lost their grip on events when that stuff started being spouted.

Russia informed that if Finland and Sweden join NATO, it will have military-political consequences. This means better fortification and more military activity near Russia's western borders. Attacking Finland would be extremely stupid strategic decission, it would tip the scale towards NATO and turn fuckton of border into attack surface. Finland has alot Russian people with dual nationality, none of them want to be part of Putin's war, many of them have Finnish military training and would defend Finland in case of invasion. In my experience Finnish people have no hatred towards Russian people. Memes are not real, Pasi and Jarmo just have very dark humor.

Now that propaganda is on full throttle and many news stations are pol tier sources of information; Please restrain yourself from jumping into retarded conclusions and use your own brain. It's not rocket science.

This. And if we look at what happened with Baltic countries it was the same and when they joined NATO nothing happened.

No, he just stated the obvious and western media blew it off.

Don't forget them grounding their nuclear subs right outside our naval bases
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_submarine_S-363

go back

He can't even beat Ukraine and he wants to go after Finland and Sweden?

He can't do nothing against Sweden or Finland unless he uses nukes against them. They are too strong for Russia.

JOO! JOO!

Attached: you-are-a-kike.jpg (1920x1080, 209.45K)

good
its all going down

Globohomo is real you fuck.

Sweden? What are they going to do? Misgender the Russians and make them cry?

He was so butthurt about revisiting the Katyn Massacre, that he murdered a plane of 96 influential pollocks. How many people in the world even know this happened? And why did pollocks put 96 important people in the same plane...

The government of Nazi Germany announced the discovery of mass graves in the Katyn Forest in April 1943.

Attached: 4512353632_eaa66f3b0d_c.jpg (800x799, 204.02K)

He did but it's nothing new. Pol is just politically illiterate and uncultured as fuck.