GERMANY JUST ANNOUNCED RAPID MILITARIZATION

2% of GDP to the military, modernizing air force and navy, buying drone, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Attached: Olaf Scholz.jpg (808x581, 44.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@KnowMoreNews:1/Holocaust-Rabbis:d
youtube.com/watch?v=9_DMcayCtnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youll have to put them down for a third time

IF THE HOLOCAUST WAS SO HORRIBLE HOW COME THE RABBIS BECOME SO HAPPY WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT IT? odysee.com/@KnowMoreNews:1/Holocaust-Rabbis:d

Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein
Und das heißt

ERIKA

Source youtube.com/watch?v=9_DMcayCtnA

I wonder if the Germans have a proposal for Putin?

Attached: 1024px-sdelka-veka.jpg (1024x612, 137.08K)

chief kikes get rich while poor kikes get liquidated
tale as old as time

don't they have a bunch of military limits after ww2?
they'll probably give all that money to the US

Olaf Scholzer

He's literally named after the snowman in Frozen

Here we go again.

Attached: 1640721262108.jpg (600x775, 42.66K)

he's really ugly

SURELY this won't be abused, right?

Attached: 1625221276772.jpg (400x391, 24.07K)

Or to some Ukranian oligarch who's gonna pull a Harry Potter and fly away on a broomstick only to never be seen again.

haha against russians right?

So they are going to do the bare minimum as per their NATO requirements? it's a start I guess

>2% of GDP to the military
As a NATO memeber they're supposed to be spending at least that much...

I l9vexwatching all these litte white supremist rats seething that another one of their great hopium dreams is going up in flames.

Get mad. Call me a Troon. Do it, you seething little worms.

Round 3.

BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID!!!

Attached: Einmarsch zum Großen Zapfenstreich. Vor dem Reichstagsgebäude ehren wir die Soldatinnen un.webm (640x360, 1.72M)

If Germany starts another world war by getting angsty with Russia then I'm totally down for bombing the shit out of them again.

Keep in mind it was Merkel who facilitated Putin's stay in power in the first place

>don't they have a bunch of military limits after ww2?

not really. The limits on German power are in the form of political subservience to the US not limits on weapons. US wants west germany heavily armed as the front line against the soviet hordes.

Lets do it. NATO stronk! Enough authoritarian bastards! Finally these naive dullards are waking up.

Attached: 1437241893240.jpg (540x523, 98.99K)

Good thing Germany isn't led by a woman anymore. Even the faggiest and most cowardly man is times better under pressure than one woman.

I will finally get my foreskin back

Attached: 88.gif (328x254, 278.68K)

Yeah, but Germany has been dragging its feet because they never saw a good reason to make it a priority, and because there were no true sanctions for falling short.

This was long overdue, both from outstanding obligations and with a look toward Europe's future.

>2% of GDP to the military
how many bratwurst is that

Literally this and I'm not even racist like the poster in responding to is

JEWbros i don't feel so good

I mean, you can see how people get a bit anxious when we up our military spending.

They want to lose even more clay and get divided again? Really? Okay... I mean, do what the fuck ever. It's your funeral, as always, especially if it's against Russia. It's like people never fucking learn from history. "It will be different this time for sure!" is kinda like saying that real communism hasn't been tried before. Seriously, just fuck off with this nonsense. Leave NATO, drop all sanctions, open Nord Stream 1 & 2 and let your people prosper, as the west seethes.

>don't they have a bunch of military limits after ww2?
100k troops after ww1
0 after ww2
but they just have to keep some of the nuclear subs they build and give to israel for free and they will hold the world to ransom

>IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!

SO MUCH FOR DENAZIFICATION

Das vierte Reich wann?