Not counting nuclear weapons...

Not counting nuclear weapons, American military would wipe the floor with Russia and this recent event pretty much confirms it.

Attached: 1639453103334.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

press.armywarcollege.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2860&context=parameters
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/perspectives/PE300/PE330/RAND_PE330.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_losses_of_the_Vietnam_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dunno, the US is weak af too. Did you sleep through the last few years?

nato's own thinktanks say youre an illiterate faggot fanboi

press.armywarcollege.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2860&context=parameters
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/perspectives/PE300/PE330/RAND_PE330.pdf

Attached: kiev.png (644x1150, 1.03M)

no, he is correct and that's why russians have thousands of nukes, it's pretty much the only reason why they still exist as a state

US couldn't even beat men in caves with AK47s

Your average fat is equally as pathetic as those russian conscipts

Attached: c77bcb082801e4f0.jpg (526x587, 49.67K)

Without nukes, NATO vs Russia would be the same as Russia vs Ukraine.

One word
Vietnam

Just a taste

USA rotary-wing (losses)
5,195+ (which include not in addition to the above statistics)[2]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_losses_of_the_Vietnam_War

Literally led to a decade long economic decline such were the scale of the losses.

early 2000's was more than a decade ago, fren
have a look at the links i provided

hahaha You don't even have a military Kraut. Go get your leathers on and go back to the gloryhole, your up.

>lets pretend mutual destruction doesn't exists thread
you people have to be twelve or paid to say such stupid shit

EU vs Russia would be. If you took out the U.S

america couldn't beat taliban
you honestly think they could beat russia?

in these 20 years that russians upgraded their military, the americans probably have flying saucers by now

using nukes is a war crime

Russia have 6000 nukes ready to fire.
Russia have 2 generation of rockets ahead of you.
America anti air system is uncapable of catching of rocket that is chaining its own trajectory while in air.

Russian rockets are faster.

Statement is pretty clear here you wouldn't do shit only watching your country being destroyed.

American morale is near zero. Private Taqueesha and Airman Gomez aren't going to die to the Big Guy's cut.

You had soldiers die in Afghanistan too germbro. Are your people so ignorant of how things went over there? Anything I can type will inevitably sound like cope, but fighting an insurgency in Afghanistan is nearly impossible. Their culture and their topography, our rules of engagement, and the fact that Pakistan is a nuclear power made it so.

Attached: afghanistan-3d-render-topographic-map-color-border-frank-ramspott.jpg (600x600, 143.3K)

Nah, us + Poland + material support from everyone else is pretty much all we'd need to facefuck Russia into the dirt.

I think the difference here is if the U.S. invaded mainland Russia, slavs would have someone to unify against. With Ukraine it would kinda be like Britain invading Canada.

Why are Finns so eager to die for ZOG?

Correct, russia is a bitch made paper tiger

I'm completely uninformed on this, but I have a sneaking suspicion we sent our best techs out to build the iron dome for Israel instead of actually focusing on Russian rocket tech and trying to keep up with it. The s400 is fucking insane.

No it doesnt, russia gas much more ground army usa much more ship, its hard to even let them meet up in battle.

>slovakin posters being gay for pootin
the fuck is wrong with you, pussies

Russia is not on the same level as the US stop comparing yourself to Russia just to feel good, it's not 1970 anymore. You have no job in Europe any longer, the Russian threat has been neutralized long time ago.
Pick on someone your own size(China) then see how your army really stands, you're still stronger in my opinion but it would be more closely matched.

My bad just saw the flag, I thought you were American and not some retard Serb.