Just watch

Watch the next 21 days
Watch assange
Watch Snowden
Watch for sudden cyberattacks
Shits about to go down
Call me qfag, call me Ukraine shill call me a putin bot or schizo don't matter I am an insider. Just Watch these 3 weeks as it continues to really go beyond what's happened now. Oh I should also mention China with Taiwan in March.

Attached: Boro-Putin-Logic.jpg (2559x1706, 467.78K)

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

By the end of 2022 nothing will be the same ever again, say hello to a brand new life.

>3 MORE WEEKS!
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1544053637651.png (324x324, 173.18K)

Be sure to also check for what happens with Feinstein and Nancy soon too.

No its during these three weeks as everything goes off the charts more insane.

You fucks have no clue what is seriously about to happen, it's not gonna be fun at all. The new life will await us all after all is said and done. There is no new election at all.

then why not give more info? If you truly are an "insider" truly you have to realize by now that you are an enemy of humanity, I hope your family finds out about the shit that you are doing and tears you apart. I hope I dont find that any of my family have dont any glowy.

glow in the dark niggers truly underestimate what their own families will do to them upon learning about the shit they have done.

we know what's going to happen
cyber attacks
chaos
new world order
one world government
smartpass to download boobs or buy bread

I just gave you dates for all this shit that there will be big cyberattacks coming right up, appeals is happening with assange you definetly want to keep track of, Snowden will mention election stuff, China will go at Taiwan in March.

>Two more weeks

Well we waited for happenings, and we got one. I'm calling war a happening. Unless it's fake and gay, which is possible. Still got fucking mandates to deal with, but I guess that's a long term battle. You know what isn't a long term battle? This one! Ukraine are fucked in the ass, and Ivan doesn't do condoms.

We all already know this, you utter moron. I seriously dont hope youre glowie copying your homework from Any Forums. Because it seems you are. Wheres our tip for that, btw?

So go fuck off.

During these hard and unprecedented hard economic times, we're now boosting TWO WEEKS to TWO WEEKS PLUS ONE (also referred to as three weeks) in order to bring Americans the type of happening required to bring them out of the current mess.

There is more to this war than what is being said, putin and Ukraine mentioning military operations from both sides but not explaining what think on that. China is currently doing 'exercises'

none of this is organic
its all scripted

Attached: 322.png (1194x665, 588.98K)

Attached: AD6C2592-9776-4C42-9388-0294E3AFD7FC.jpg (1005x1005, 42.38K)

It's during these three weeks you retard

>just watch
alrighty then, what else there is to do
actively avoiding propaganda?
nah, I'm too addicted to nonsense

what should we do?

i've got a horrible feeling we're supposed to just die

Covid was just a test, coming up soon a new pandemic as Russia and Ukraine destroy those biolabs!

Attached: 1645952402914m.jpg (671x1024, 100.22K)

no shit, I have been calling things out before they happen and then set up the next stage for any family willing to listen...after two years theyre finally starting to listen and get the picture. Ill say it again though, glow in the dark niggers will be literally torn apart by their own families if they learn someone was a part of this shit, there is literally NO excuse for keeping secrets, there never was, doing glow in the dark fly by night shit to secure jewish ambitions is absolutely disgusting and you will pay for it hard.

Stock up hugely with food and supplies before the cyber attacks happen

thanks bud
good luck to you

Think about what will happen when cyber attacks start happening and hitting energy infrastructure? Or the internet outages? People will go crazy

the internet is literally whats keeping people in their houses, if that goes down I guarantee people will start leaving in masse.

Shit, will we have no internet? itsogre.jpg. How can we shitpost? I don't have a CD radio or anything. A disturbing thought. On the upside, I won't have to go to work, so that's nice.

*en masse

goddamit

Attached: 1645953428463.png (1080x1068, 776.8K)

we'll have to read books and shit
boring

It's the energy that gets hit, it's the gas remember last year when the malware happened? That was a test, think bigger. Riots then military boots on the ground.

Odd and even functions, user. 2 weeks change nothing, 3 do.

Expect appeals in maxwells case too, that will happen.

i was holding out but I think tomorrow is shopping day.

>biolabs are in big cities
>russians attack big cities
>therefore russians attack biolabs

Attached: 502.jpg (600x614, 36.88K)

Get ahead of the curve, they've been telling everyone about the cyber attack warnings.

Chernobyl