LOVE AND SUPPORT TO RUSSIAN BROS

never saw Any Forums this much full of shills, all the world suddenly shilling for ukrainians ??? not organic, ruskie bros know that a lot of muslims support you, satan and the antichrist are here, and they are the best liars

Attached: 1645942664797.png (1200x800, 5.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBpk0EK2wpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Massive traffic spike on the board, everything flooded with low investment Ukraine shilling. It can’t be organic.

euromaiden was a lot more fun

create crypto wallet and chip in. That's the only way for those fuckers to not starve.

>nazi board is against commie Putin
>shills

wow

all fields

Of course a Muslim supports killing Orthodox Christians lmao.

The only thing muslims and putin have in common is that they both enjoy fucking farm animals.

C O P E

Came here to say nigger.

Attached: 2F35FA4A-8AB5-40FB-82C3-F725E4B11F83.jpg (422x1024, 76.53K)

You ruskies should buy btc

Support by clearing all the dead russians rotting on the Ukrainian soil they came to steal. Literally illiterate barbarian tier act. Fuck you ruskis.

Attached: 1645890264942.png (1125x1044, 1.22M)

>muslim
>shilling mongoloids
in all fields

Russian weapons can be produced in 3-4 months – if even that. They have no raw materials. What was previously supplied mainly from Slovenia, Finland and Germany is now cut off.

Dumbest war ever.

Attached: aa8b6b6315933318.png (520x307, 252.19K)

>all the world suddenly shilling for ukrainians ?

Most civilized people are more concerned with having to live under someone like putin again, always wondering what he is going to do next.

Fuck Putin
Fuck USSR
Fuck Russia
Fuck AKs
Fuck Commies
& Specially FUCK MUSLIMS

>seething
>commie putin
>reddit space
This post was brought to you by american forces in Poland.

Why is it surprising that people are supporting the country that was minding its own business then got invaded by some retards
>b-but muh nato puppet government and Jewish leader

It's the responsibility of the people of a country to deal with their own affairs, not some invading army

wow so organic ! Any Forums would indeed side with those supported by every (((institution)))

stay mad paki retard

Attached: russiahate2.png (960x786, 688.21K)

wanna meet in Dundas square faggot? ill rearrange your face for being pro Putin :D

Cucks getting cucked for spilling their own brothers blood. Putin is an incarnation of Satan. There should be a holy crusade right on its way to Moscow and after his extermination we should finally take Constantinople back and restore the Catholic order in Hagia Sophia. God speed Ukrainians. I have all of you in my prayers.

Attached: 592B0067-438B-4C0E-B220-591B374C4188.jpg (1280x854, 325.46K)

can someone spoonfeed me documents or something that are NEUTRAL.
I want to learn why the war is happening from an objective point of view.

Suddenly Any Forums cares about Christianity?
Until a week ago every Christian thread was flooded with anons calling everyone kike and christcucks

I'll beat your asshole raw like your tranny nigger boyfren do. Faggot. :D

All russian Untermenschen and mudslimes belong in the gas chamber.

And fuck jannies

>low iq goatfucker incapable of understanding why a lot of people would dislike r*ssnigger mongoloids
Many such cases

youre the least american person Ive ever interacted with you pathetic cucked russki loving faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-114029_Telegram.jpg (1501x1080, 712.47K)

>NEUTRAL
Lul you'd have to wait well after the dust has settled I'm afraid

keep up the good fight dawg our half of our posting countrymen seem fucking retarded

i hope all russia bros are doing fine only love for them
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBpk0EK2wpM

>Meme flag
>Accusing anyone of being inorganic.

Alright buddy.
I have a few Russian friends, some still in Russia, some expatriated to my neck of the woods. None of them likes this.

This whole situation just sucks.

i see, because looking at both sides now they both talk like propaganda.
guess i will just keep watching and get comfy. leaning a bit towards Russia though donno why, because they have a lot to lose and not much to gain according to the (((official))) narrative. Which doesn't make sense

Thats right you god damn monkey. Im in support of whoever goes against your shit eating, nigger loving, cocksucking agenda and proud of it. If it takes nukes to erase your floundering bullshit, im all for it. Now go back and suck trudeus nutsack, im sure he could use the comfort.

typical shit skin mexican take zzzz didnt read desu

That's what happens during a conflict - we will inevitably be getting propaganda from both sides, it's hard to discern what's true. So yeah, get comfy and stay comfy and try not to get overwhelmed.

>memeflag calling others shills
O I am raffin

Are you winning yet son?

Attached: 1645883030018m.jpg (1024x544, 98.18K)

Stay strong, Russiabros. You do the right thing. Have faith.

Just the fact that the entire media, twitter and reddit are all cheering for ukraine...
plus the fact that the ukrainian president is a kike...
is all I need to know to give my support to based Russia