Ricecels declare war on ukraine

Attached: BFB9CC9E-F8DA-443B-83AD-B57F599EAE82.jpg (750x781, 336.08K)

He's actually right. Despite hating actual white people, American liberals are staunch europhiles and European cultural chauvinists.

Westerners have more freedom therefore they are more human and their lives matter more than soulless bug people who are just an extension of their state. That's the simple truth.

didn't read
I honestly don't care what they think.

Based Asian redditor spoke the truth

The devils advocate position is that war in Europe is more important because it’s much more likely to start a world war.

Attached: IMG_20220227_104942.png (500x208, 145.91K)

We see how quickly they cast aside their phony liberalism and go back to base reality. All of a sudden they love masculine men and guns and fighting again. Amazing.
It wouldn't bother me if they accidentally stumble upon their own hypocrisy whether it's eurocentric lines or not. They didn't cry for Yemen, why are they crying for Ukraine?

What those bug people need to understand is that, if they are Asian and hate European leadership, they can fuck right off back to their homelands.

But our homelands are currently occupied by jews so we have nowhere to go.

Or maybe brown people dying just objectily isn't as bad as white people dying.

>it implies
Imagine getting triggered by someone qualifying which war the talk is about. At least he's doing his part in dispelling the "Asians are smart" stereotype.

What annoys me is that Euopeans and their Disapora are not allowed to have European centric interests at all, we always have to consider other races before our own.
War in Europe is relevant because we are Europeans and we are the one stalking about it, they are the bystanders watching us talk about our history.

Attached: 1645777686735.jpg (1440x1259, 132.47K)

it's interesting what feminism is thinking today when women are free to leave ukraine while men are obliged to stay in their country and fight .
what is their stance of fighting the patriarchy now

Attached: fff.png (189x267, 13.05K)

The difference is that war in Europe destroys millennia of historical and cultural architecture.

He's not wrong tbdesu cringe cringe based based

Because they are descendants of Europeans. Why should they be forced to print shit that isn't in their own ethnic interest because AsianIncel is mad about it.
He lives in a country full of Europeans he can get the fuck over it.

>u/gustavHeisenberg

>people in the western hemisphere like european culture
How dare they bros
Next you're going to tell me people in the east like asian culture, how did we let this happen...

Thats right. All other countries have ties to Europe in one way or the other. It's the most developed place on earth. But the world would also shit bricks if it was "War in Asia" China Vs Japan.

>He lives in a country full of Europeans
No, he lives in the west, which means he lives in a country full of niggers and various brown people.

The reason people use the phrase "War in Europe" is because most people intuitively know europeans are the best at killing each other, and any war between us is extremely destructive and effective.

Shitskins can't compete.

He's right. We only feel true sympathy for people who are racially similar to us. Nobody actually cares about brownies getting smoked in the Middle East, yeah they might virtue signal but it's not genuine. When we see other Europeans suffering, it's different. Now even I as a cynical bastard feel like welcoming Ukrainian refugees.

>Brown people aren't European
Okay American.

people use this term because their hasnt been a major European war between two standing armies of roughly equal capability since fucking world war two. The narcissistic ones are the non whites that have to somehow make the one ongoing conflict that has nothing to do with them into yet another thing to complain about

I think I just genuinely hate non-whites now. I'm a white nationalist but I still respected or understood the plights of other races and would carry water a certain number of their issues. Now I'm just sick of all of you.
I'm not joking.
I genuinely can't take any more winging and whining and bullshit and victimized passive-aggressive fucking bullshit.
No matter what is going on, or how many white people are being killed and victimized, here come all the chinks, spics, and niggers to climb over the mountain of dead white bodies to writhe in dramatic misery because "What about them?!!!????"
If you're not white, fuck off. I don't want to hear what you have to say, I don't care anymore. I don't even care if kikes are hurting you (they probably are somehow). Fuck you. Deal with it on your own, shut the fuck up, and stay away from me.
If whites ever take back control of the their nations, man....you non-whites are going to realize how good you had it only when it is too late. Just kidding, we know you won't. You'll be bitching and moaning until the end.
Fuck ALL nonwhites. All of them. There's no good ones, there's no based ones, fuck you fuck off fuck you.

>people use this term because their hasnt been a major European war between two standing armies of roughly equal capability since fucking world war two.
And? It's just another war like any other. Like op said, they prioritize European nations. Wars between non-Eurooean nations are ignored, even if they are orders of magnitude worse than this minor police action.

It implies war in Europe. No need to get offended about it.

Because they are European. If you don't like living with Europeans who are interested in European things
GO
BACK
HOME

white men will fuck and impregnate asian women and there is nothing you can do about it

ok should the media just say WAR but not WHERE ? lol