NATO occupation in Ukraine

What are the chances Poland, Hungary, and Romania will establish 'peacekeeping' zones in their former territories currently part of Ukraine?

Attached: Occupation Zones.png (706x510, 47.98K)

Low, but i kinda want it to happen

I want this.

Attached: ukraine39.png (1040x709, 144.05K)

If Russia annexes Ukraine, you think they will annex Transnistria next? Or will Transnistria yet provide a useful role in destabilising Moldova?

>sharing border even more border with Russia
I'd rather not

Well technically it's not a part of Poland

leave us out of this

Unironically 100% if Russia pushed this far, what is not going to happen

Yeah obviously, but does Poland/Hungary/Romania intend to beat Russia to the punch?

It would be hard to take land that is occupied by Russians, if there will be the slightest chance Russians wanted to go for Lwów we will be there first

would be silly not to

As I see it, Russia wants to make new Ukraine, that isn't hostile to it, from Zhitomir to Kiev and further to East.
Hostile Ukraine with their Bandera guys would Western part with Lviv and Vinnica as main cities.

Attached: 34.jpg (1540x1080, 884.46K)

I believe Putin wants to annex Ukraine, so he will want to go after the whole country if he can

Are you OK with Galicia being a buffer State with a Polish government at its head ?

>As I see it, Russia wants to make new Ukraine, that isn't hostile to it
Russia already tried that in 1991 and it hasn't worked

He would need 500-700k troops to annex ukraine, i know you are far but what you are saying is so dumb.. The worst outcome is Ukrainian surrender and getting a pro-Russian government

Russia is historically very good at putting down rebellions, and if the war stays as modest as it is right now then there won't be much vengeance on the part of aspirant partisans

91???
Situation, countries, people worldview is so much different. Can't see how even to compare.

My map is based rather on current situation with where Ukranian ideology comes from and where are powerhouses of would-be in power Ukranian politicians. I'm sure it would Poroshenko again.

Yeah the times are different right now. Back in 1991, a Ukrainian state sympathetic towards Russia was feasible; now it is impossible.

That's not even unlikely it's impossible

the idea of Ukrainian rebellion in 2022 is very exaggerated. Grievances will mostly be manifested through TikToks instead of terrorism

Transnistria will become Russia. Moldova will become Romania and thus EU/NATO.
This will all occur peacefully through diplomacy.

you highly underestimate guerrilla warfare Putin would never even try it with 200k troops spread all over ukraine they would be bleeding Russia to death

I don't underestimate the potency of guerilla warfare, you are however overestimating the Ukrainian willingness to fight. Even now when they are at war and their cities are being bombed, Ukrainians are still not taking up arms and continuing to drive to work.

You also said Russia would need 500-700k troops to occupy Ukraine, which really isn't a problem because Putin could raise an army of 500-700k from military age ethnic Russian males within Ukraine

>I don't underestimate the potency of guerilla warfare
you do, you just don't realize it
>you are however overestimating the Ukrainian willingness to fight
you also underestimate how much of animals Ukrainians are, Ukraine is a wild and poor place if you were walking through the countryside you could end up with an axe in your back
> which really isn't a problem because Putin could raise an army of 500-700k
it would be a problem for NATO, you think we would watch 700k of Russian soldiers at our doorstep? No

>you think we would watch 700k Russian solders at our doorstep?
NATO watched 13 million Russian soldiers at their doorstep throughout the Cold War

Times changed, Putin is struggling with his 200k because we wouldn't let him to bring more

>Russia is historically very good at putting down rebellions
Chechens are still not Russified and they aren't many.