Holocaust is happening for real this time

Holocaust is happening for real this time

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-115549_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1842, 550.1K)

>Pseudo-Imperial
What the fuck does that even mean?

>Holocaust is happening for real this time
yeah its called "the covid-19 scandal" and it involves everyone

They always have to make it about themselves, don't they

US needs to drone strike putin

It means war is okay when it's the USA/Israel or one of their puppets, but otherwise waging war is a war crime in itself.
Only the right side of history is allowed to invade other countries. So brave and powerful.

he hasnt quite reached imperial status because he bas completely conquered ukraine yet

What about Holodomor?

>If you don't fight on our side you are the enemy!
Wow, powerful rhetoric from a completely impartial source there.

but isn't that what Israel is doing to Palestine though

Ironic, considering that Russia is invading Reichkomissariat Ukraine right now.

>why are they talking about bloody imperial war instead of murderous artificial famine

Because at the moment this looks more like the Nazi/Soviet invasions of Poland and some country I can't remember, up north, five letters, starts with S than like the Holodomor.

Knowing about the Holodomor doesn't really fill me with confidence in the good intentions of a Stalin romantic invading Ukraine, though.

very painful to see these people hamfistedly bawl about the only army that saved them from global annihilation

Holocaust museum what a joke. 60 million whites died in that gay war but the jews make it about me me me

to larp as an empire yet be a 3rd world shithole of a country where people starve

they are not white, so it doesn't matter.
On a side note, I do find funny they call a puppet country free and independent. What a joke.

makes sense
The russians did it the first time too

Feeling patriotic or something?

Attached: patriotic-emotions.jpg (723x1024, 126.99K)

Stabbed in the back you could say

I left a review for auschwitz on Google maps.

Attached: Screenshot_20211228-003201_Maps.jpg (1080x2012, 365.57K)

Ukraine is the least sovereign nation on the planet lmao, it was created by the Soviets, then taken over by the US, then Russia, then America, it's flip flopped so much over the span of 30 years from both sides trying to install their own leaders