I know a lot of you Any Forumstards weren't even alive back in 2003...

I know a lot of you Any Forumstards weren't even alive back in 2003, so you probably don't know squat about this but it took the US over a month and a lot of dead bodies to take full control of Irak and unlike the Vatniks they actually managed to completely fuck up Sadams airpower + US gear back in 03 was probably better than what Russia has right now and they had capable, modern military allies

So what am I trying to say here? its been 4 fucking days, its too early to tell what the outcome of the war is going to be, Ukraine is a lot bigger than Georgia, don't expect a 5-day deal like it was back in 08, it will take Russia or Ukraine a lot more time than that to win the war.

tl;dr:
Be patient and keep your semen receptacle shut if you don't know what you are talking about

Attached: 1645771877847.jpg (647x431, 58.53K)

The US also had to fly in EVERY piece if equipment.
Russia shares a 1000 km border with ukraine.
Cope faggot.

Um no sweetie Putin was trying to win the war in 3 days and he failed. The Ghost of Kyiv is real. Ukraine has won.

Well you faggots would have the experience to know yourselves. That being said, I like you motherfuckers and your beautiful country and your hospitality.

thats because western armies move slow to avoid casualties, even Stalin sent seething letters to the americans in 1944, because they moved too slow for his tastes

face it, russias army is just as shit as every other european army, and now they get their first taste of an enemy on their level

shut up retard the queef of keef flew over my hobbit hole.

But Russia is vastly more powerful and well-armed than Ukraine, it was meant to be a stomp, yet they haven't taken a single city

Also, what the fuck, coffee and food and fruits, can’t believe I left it out.

You weren't alive in 1991
We whooped their ass in a week

>Be patient and keep your semen receptacle shut if you don't know what you are talking about
why dont you stfu
you're on Any Forums you imbecile

I think Russia will stop with Ukraine. Russia needs it's gas and oil. Also water for Crimea. With Ukraine under it's thumb, Russia will feel safe with Ukraine bordering NATO in the Carpathian mountains and Belarus also beside it

because that war did not exist retard
there was nobody there when you deployed
you were a glorified private mercenary for George Bush Sr's oil interests

Please get vaccinated.

Attached: putinbanana.jpg (600x539, 35.86K)

They flown all the equipment before the war you moron.

STOP USING THIS IMAGE! IDF BOOMER BRIGADE! tell your manager to give you an updated meme spam folder.

this. Try fighting an actual war, Ping

Wow its almost like they could afford to progress very slowly and cautious as possible because they didn’t share a land border

How’s that AARP Medicare supplement coming along?

Just today it was said 50% of Russian forces have crossed into the ukraine.
Just because some us glowniggers say they know Putins plan then they tell us its the same plan they would use, wrong.
Putins not trying to destroy Ukraine hes trying to bring it back from the clutches of the fascist us puppets, into to the trad Russian orthodoxy.

Attached: dd098c0447d4aac0c4f6ff9812eee610.jpg (736x924, 142.75K)

Abrams tanks with green camo look so aesthetic.

bunch of adhd zoomers on here who don't know anything, the influx of redditors has not helped the amount of retarded threads and takes