How the fuck have Russians failed to take any one major city?

How the fuck have Russians failed to take any one major city?
Fucking death throes of a race of losers

Attached: 1639079272409m.jpg (1024x965, 147.93K)

Sage

>tranime poster

True. Hitler smiling down from heaven right now.

Cool story bro
7 days before ukrs in Moscow

They took Pripyat :^)

Bruh that's been a ghost town for decades

It has not even been a week kek. You people have awful perception of time

>tranime
>memeflag
All fields

Russia's goal was to take Kyiv in 48 hours. Even Americans expected it to fall in 3 days. Even the Americans are shocked at how bad Russkies are.

Losers

They took two just yesterday

its too early to say that they will lose out, but from what were seeing here, russia really isnt doing well for something that was made out to be a blitzkrieg with maximum force over a few days

best guess is that russians got a taste of the Burger tech the hohols got and didnt expect it to be that good

DPR is probably going to take Mariupol soon. I'm feeling it. And if they take it Donetsk Oblast falls. This will be a major demoralisation blow from moskals. It's over for Hohlostan. I shall proceed to flee to the Netherlands and work as a homosexual prostitute.

>literally inventing goal to say that the enemy fails

But bro. There are female incels too

I would marry you so you can get a US citizenship and come here, but unfortunately I’m not gay so that’s out of the picture. But seriously stay safe

Stop using my oshi for shitpost
thank you

You fuckin kike ass memfrag shitter, russian soldiers trying their best to save as many of white race as possible

There will never be a good post with this Selen image

you're allowed to be straight in Netherlands??

Russia wanted Ukraine taken whole, they could have flattened Kiev day one. Now the US is going to fully arm every fucking Ukrainian they can with artillery, armor/tanks, drones, realtime satellite intelligence, and every weapon they've been eager to try out since the good ol days of 9/11.

They should have just flattened Kiev and slowly taken the rest of the country instead of sending in the shitter zoomers.

Attached: 1645853026132.gif (220x220, 433.86K)

Save the white race by killing them?
That's some Arab dictator logic

>getting influenced by reddit and twatter
Stop it

Cope cyka

>TWO MORE WEEKS!!

They're loading your cousins into the portable cremation trucks vladdy, should have won the war day 1 instead of playing it safe.

because there never was any invasion and everyone got played because ukraine wanted that sweet relief moneyss

kys Hohol sympathizer faggot

They're surrounding the larger cities to capture and don't want many civilian casualties you massive larptard mutt faggot.

we're in here lads

No, that's why you do it underground and just suck feminine penises if asked to show you are gay.