Why do leftists support this man again?

Why do leftists support this man again?

Attached: 60924196_401.jpg (700x394, 25.3K)

he's jewish and pro globohomo.

Because all his friends are ... neo-nazis?

He's not you.

They do what they are told. Twitter, reddit, mainstream media, world governments say he is good so they just accept it. No original thought of their own.

Because it's popular opinion to like him?

ITs modern narrative, You are cool on social network if you do this, they will get bored in a week.

So he's you?

You look incel, my man.

I have no idea what his policy is, I just know that he's an elected sovereign leader and that ought to be good enough. Ought's not is though.

Because shitlibs are the “useful idiots” that will worship whatever faggot CNN and Twitter tells them to worship… in this case it’s a Jew manlet.

Attached: cbOkkrF5acKL.jpg (750x768, 145.44K)

He's a jew

all their thinking has been outsourced for years now they're just straight up tavistockbrain at this point

OMG HE IS SUCH A CHAD IM WET HE IS SO UP IN THE FRONT LINES

please donate to my patron

Because the Media told them to.

He could have saved his own life, instead he is trying to save his country. He has done in one week more than you will do in your entire life.

The talking heads on the mind control box told them to.

fpbp

you guys noticing all thread that have glowies being called out are getting canned pretty quick? Honestly I really hope not a single soul in my extended family is part of the glowy operation, if it turns out they are, I will make it a point to derail them in the family, you glowies are fucking up big time.

Fucking Oompa Loompa lmao

Attached: oompa loompa.jpg (400x210, 11.22K)

because he's a Jew comedian who sold his country to American politicians while larping as a loyal patriot on state media he 70% controls.

Attached: 1645327923395.jpg (560x635, 37.3K)

His rugged Chad nature I suppose. Does he have wrestling name yet?

Attached: Polish_20220226_020808309.jpg (1301x1264, 675.65K)

im right wing and i support that man

I HATE NAZI NEO-NAZI

They support who bolshevik jews tell them to support

literally because he is pro abortion and pro child transgender

>He has done in one week more than you will do in your entire life.
Did he stop using drugs and having sex with underage girls?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 146.57K)

because their TV told them to