Putin despair general thread

>Kazakhstan won't support Russia in Ukraine
>Chechnya won't support Russia in Ukraine, and Chechnya is supposed to be a part of Russia
>China released a statement saying they support "the sovereignty of Ukrainian territory" (code for you fucked up Putin)
>Chinese banks now heavily restricting Russian purchases because of how badly this thing is going
>Even most Russians that aren't paid shills don't support Russia in Ukraine
>Day 3 of the invasion with barely any progress
>Putin looking increasingly bloated and fucked up
>Only 10 days left for Russia to take Ukraine before the country is bankrupt
>Russian economy heading into catastrophic depression no matter what now
>The only place on the entire internet you can find unironic support for Russia is on Any Forums

Let's face it, Putin's meme war is a shambles. Any Forums supporting anyone or anything these days is a sure sign that it will lose.

Attached: putin-mocks-at-us-says-sad-for-not-being-included-in-us-sanctions-list-1517344023-5592.jpg (1200x849, 68.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ria.ru/20220227/ukraina-1775360198.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>if Steiner attacks, everything will be alright
>Mr. Putin... Steiner...

Attached: 538ECD78-ED72-45B9-8262-00BA5E06D34C.jpg (738x415, 27.04K)

We support Ukraine!

Russia will win and the West will have to come to negotiate.

I thought you were friends with the russians

The west is down to it's knees

Attached: 340505934.jpg (385x246, 21K)

Nuke it all Vlad

so we can whisper "youre fucked" into vlad's ear

You laugh now, but in two more weeks he's sure to win and become a worldwide beloved leader!

Did you manage to type that without having a bit of a giggle

Actually i just slapped my dick around on the keyboard and is just as surprised as you that it came out as coherent as it did.

>Announces that he will be giving a speech
>Abruptly cancels a few minutes later

WTF was that about? Did he have a sudden medical episode or something?

Attached: download.jpg (228x221, 7.76K)

russia probably wins but they pay a cost higher than they wanted to pay. it may lead into some funny and wacky scenarios later on. ww3 will likely happen in the next 50 years as people get really fucking stupid the farther they live from the really bad shit that can happen in life. I'm spending more time with my family while life is still easy.

Passive aggressive behavior

Hmm. Any Forums support does seem to mean a loss these days. The Great Meme Wars are behind us now and Any Forums no longer holds power

Is this true? Can't find anything on it.

He will probably technically win the war...
But for what? Control of a country that hates him?
His army exposed? Poor confused young lads who don't want to be there. Vehicles entering hostile cities without support...
The whole world united against him.
At this point he should give up, take over russian part of Ukraine and count losses.

Attached: apustaja staƄczyk.png (400x400, 149.87K)

ria.ru/20220227/ukraina-1775360198.html

Russian President Vladimir Putin does not plan to address the address, the press secretary of the head of state Dmitry Peskov told RIA Novosti.
"No," he said in response to a question.

Manlet

>NOOOOOO YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO SURRENDER!!!

Attached: a50.png (303x335, 115.27K)

Is Putin just the Conor McGregor of politics at this point? Lmao

Attached: CMMMMM.jpg (679x530, 69.67K)

Cope. Ukraine lost.

Damn. I bet he wished he talked to them about this before helping the new republics defend themselves from genocide.