And just like that you let Trudeau, Biden, local politicians, and cops get away with their crimes...

And just like that you let Trudeau, Biden, local politicians, and cops get away with their crimes. Funny how this war suddenly sprang up as public opinion began to flip.

Attached: 1645568400294.gif (292x498, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

exposeintelligence.blogspot.com/2017/06/organized-stalking-and-its-connection.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump
fucking hapenning niggers

Yeah, this seems like one big entertaining distraction
SHEEEEEEEIIT

when do the nukes fly bros? I don't want to take my 5th jab or buy another iphone

I know it isn’t worth trying yo get straight answers out of a homosexual with mental illness, but what is that has been happening since 2017? I know your group of repetitive and effeminate jewish subhumans is involved.

Some jewish bitch paid you to harass me? Is it kidnapping?

You are lost with your words. Once again everybody goes crazy, or better said, nobody has stoped being crazy since 2015. Rational thought is something from the past. Having memories longer than a year ago is not normal. It hits hard, but the world we grew up with does really no longer exist. I am fed up with people. Even rightwingers are sucked in the modern day way of thoughts and speech.

I really hope I am wrong, but that was it. Enjoy the ride and lets hope we little maggots are worth something in the afterlife, but even the spirit left me. There is nothing.

Attached: 1643755464158.png (1024x683, 1.95M)

You are also schizophrenic and use religious nonsense as part of those freemason activities.

So… what is the excuse if that’s the case.

huh

actually confirmed by post id

Gay.

Are you psychotic or just pretending to? You know those things are scripted, right?

Fucking retarded superstitious arab.

Subhuman piece of shit:

exposeintelligence.blogspot.com/2017/06/organized-stalking-and-its-connection.html

What is wrong with you?

delusional schizo brainlet

I know that was their plan, but I haven't stopped considering this globhomo shit and still am a lifelong enemy of it.

Your mafia stalking me, jew.

You are the global network of homosexual scum.

I am no jew and you fell for a very common fallacy. You confuse leadership with the people. To be honest, it hurts every time somebody banters about us Germans in this way. It feels like you get struck down and somebody comes along and kicks your head, because you are already lying on the ground.

Attached: wolpertinger.jpg (500x459, 84.6K)

You even write like a jewish faggot.

There’s a part about this presentation about synchronization of random events, if you aren’t too retarded and jewish.

Actually for all the lurkers here:

This is a very good example. There are either real schizophrenics, trolls, or some weird kind of opposition. The way people speak and think is not normal anymore. Does anybody remember, when you did not get ridiculed for making a point without being so emotional? Do you guys remember when forming sentences without the usage of memes was normal and something good?

To make my point clear from earlier on: This is what I mean. Everybody lost his shit and the mentally instable are the worst ones., because they drag everybody down and infect their sourroundings.

Attached: 998234743289.jpg (1364x1536, 312.52K)