Right winger

>right winger
>doesn't sympathize with a country fighting off a foreign invader

Attached: vyu.jpg (479x317, 41.97K)

leftards love nazis now

they see one soundbite of putin saying "trannies bad" and then forget that he hates nationalism, made holocaust denial and islamophobia illegal, and that his country has the highest abortion and homicide rates in europe lmao

>normal faggot shitpost
Back to Any Forums zoomer cancer

>spongebob pic
and the oy goes vey.

i hate nazi neo nazi who hate christians and Holy Bible

I do but it’s in the best interest of MY country they fall

why wouldn't they when natsoc is a leftist ideology?

UKRAINIAN SOURCES
>UKRAINIAN SOURCES
UKRAINIAN SOURCES
>UKRAINIAN SOURCES
UKRAINIAN SOURCES
>UKRAINIAN SOURCES
UKRAINIAN SOURCES
>UKRAINIAN SOURCES
UKRAINIAN SOURCES
>UKRAINIAN SOURCES
UKRAINIAN SOURCES

>in europe
russia is in asia, user.
don't believe the hype.

>right winger
> Any Forums

HAHAHAHAHHAAH

>Neoliberal
>Siding with a Neo-Nazi government

Attached: 1645774840010.jpg (2208x1242, 405.69K)

I just want the radiation.
Lethal doses.
Global.

they are not real rightwingers,

Any man that isn't moved by the Ukrainian people defending their homes and families is A COWARD AND LESS THAN A MAN AND DESERVES SCORN

Globohomo in Ukraine is the foreign invader you dilation enthusiast

If you think for one second I'm ever going to link arms with the United States government you haven't been listening to anything I've been saying.

This. I don't care who wins. I want chaos.

>accepts weapon systems from the west as well as obvious NATO personell to pose a threat to the Russian state
>surprised pikachu face when invaded
kys shill

>Russia is so shit scared of Ukraine kicking their ass that they have to go get their asses kicked in Ukraine before Ukraine comes to kick their ass later

>government
Calling the ukrainian leadership "a government" would be legitimizing those terrorists

>scared
Remember the cuba missile crisis and how the US reacted? Was the US shit scared of Cuba? kek

Hey you know how Russia goes about invading everything around them like they are doing right now? Might have something to do with why all their neibours want to join a defensive alliance!

To remind you in case you're retarded. The US tried to invade Cuba but the public found out and they withdrew air support for their own troops, who were later captured and executed publically.

Putin would never betray his own people like that.

When the war is over you'll see they give no fuck about "taking" Ukraine, just destroying the central power structure. They will most certainly do the same as they did with Donetsk and Lugansk. Recognize the independence of every region of Ukraine, thus destroying Ukraine as a country, but they won't take the land.

US invaded Somalia in the 90s and Somalia was literally fucking feuding warlords running around. They all banded together and got their civilian militias to BTFO the US

A bunch of drug addict hobos can set up a tent city, but if you go in there and say "lemme do that for you before you hurt yourself" you get shanked

The lesson of the day is that nobody likes people invading their fucking backyard jose they wanna fix their own problems

Not sure where you're going with this, but this is what Putin wants to do basically. Demilitarize Ukraine and destroying the central government structure and divide the country into a series of independent states that won't pose a threat to Russia on their own.

do you really live this way?