Putin is playing chess with monkeys

Russians are operating under a complete black out no information or footage is being leaked.

Shills, propagandists and disinfo agents are working 24/7 from Ukraine to UK to USA just constant unbelievable propaganda.

Putin will raise flag over Keiv, hold a massive victory speech, and people will applaud him.

The West will be humilitated once their propaganda all unravels another Iraq and Afgan moment.

Time will prove me right Ukraine will be under full control in a month.

Attached: 1645926690004m.jpg (1024x1024, 118.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Pu3yHHLyu4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont support russia

but it is going to be funny watching the redditors and normalfags in shock when kiev falls after theyve been propagandized 24/7 that ukraine is winning

then again they are normies, so they'll probably forget the war ever happened within 24 hours of it ending

>Still hasn't entered Kiev
Putin is embarrassing himself on the world stage.

Cope harder Russian nigger

> no russian propaganda and information
Russian sources are reporting daily on riussian successes.
> Ukrainian troops are deserting and lioning russian
> Captured Kharkiv like 3 times
> Captured Kyiv 2 times
> Zelensky killed by spetsnaz (only once for now)
> No photo or video proof because Putin is a mastermind and keeps everything to secret

Russians will win, Ukraine will fall. However the fallout of this will be greater. Ukrainians will hate Russians for decades and expect riots and attempts to gain independence. Putin will be seen as dictator. Nobody will want to deal with him. Hopefully he will be assassinated by people who are going to be struck by sanctions he caused.
in addition the great myth of almighty Russian army will collapse. And once Putin is dead, Ukraine will finally join NATO and European Union regardless. Really pointless war and only to feed his ambitions.

65-35
probably though theyre just emulating social media and using split brain routing to smoke-and-mirror the effect away from anyone who doesnt grok internet routing.

>muh 4d chess
Sneed fascist. Russia will get nuked and putin supporters will get raked worldwide.

It's day 3 and Russians are on cruise control telegram is full of dead Ukrainians. Just give it up. Russians are either in those cities or have it surrounded lol

>if only more of us had gotten vaccinated, then the evil putin and his partisans here at home would not have won

You spelled, Jewtin is playing monke chess, wrong

Attached: 1591877005925.png (556x730, 159.69K)

Took UK 10 weeks for Falklands desu. No urban warfare either.

People have lost touch with reality

UK and Argentina are comparable countries. Of course it would be a more drawn out, even battle.
Putin had the chance to crush Ukraine like a grape, leaving Europe reeling and the US terrified of the Eastern menace. Instead we're all just laughing at them, wondering when they're going to give up and go home.

Putin has embarrassed himself, though. The fact that he started an aggressive war in Europe that not even Russians can understand, is embarrassing. Life in Russia is about to get significantly worse for most Russians, for what reason?

It's going to be funny when it is revealed both armies where working together for some reason we do not know yet

I will laugh.

Attached: 1645799420594.png (679x476, 451.5K)

What kind if retard would try to play chess with a monkey?

>constant unbelievable propaganda.
We've always had arguments over Putin on this board well before this happened. He's been strongly criticized on Zionism many times, doesn't mean i like Zelensky. I just don't like where this is heading.

Attached: putinthegoodgoy.png (2352x6072, 2.17M)

There won't be any attempts to gain independence because Russia will leave Ukrain intact, except for Donbas and Lugansk, which have already voted to break away and been fighting Ukrainian forces for years. Frankkly that's a win-win. Ukraine will never join NATO and probably not join EU. In fact, NATO may fall apart within a few years if they actually try to attack Russia.

I hope they at least recorded everything so we can watch after the fact.

people expect ww3 to happen overnight. the 24hr news cycle gave us all adhd.

I've been watching some Russian opposition tv channels and streams and they have been the best source of information so far. I have no idea what their coverage is though. They still have not entered China/North Korea mode.

Russians already in Bucha

Attached: video_2022-02-27_14-26-34.webm (432x238, 1.61M)

You're buying the propaganda. Russia's intent is not to crush Ukraine - it's to liberate it. They've only deployed 3% of their forces quite deliberately, and just captured the last major Ukrainian air base. Ukraine has virtually no air support left. The only thing they can do now is meme and resort to urban warfare, which Russia is carefully avoiding.

Falklands didnt have an absurd casus belli like "denazification". Putin thought most of Ukraine would surrender. He was wrong.

But Ukraine still have the Ghost of Kyiv.

Sometimes winning is means losing

Attached: field_image_pyrrhic-beaver.png (700x462, 253.78K)

Nigga in 3 days your 2nd biggest city is about to collapse and Kiev is surrounded despite having the support of pretty much everyone in the world.

Either the russians with their old equipment are very good, or your media is more focuzed on lying than actual fighting

Baghdad took months and was considered a rapid assault. You AHDH zoomers are pathetic. Russia are already in the suburbs. You have no idea what you are talking about. The advance so far has been much quicker than the German invasion of France and this is with an order to spare civilians which makes things 10x harder.
Russia are crushing this and the level of retardation and ignorance here is embarrassing

Facts. The salt mining will be legendary. 10x more salt than "but all the polls showed that Hillary was winning!"

Attached: jewtin.jpg (754x407, 22.06K)

i dont understand the point of all this considering there is no way russia doesnt win

Attached: 1645949054884.jpg (575x1024, 74.63K)

This, during Ww2 it took the Germans 5 days to take the netherlands, and that was by capitulation. The hight of the German War machine vs like a few men with rifles, and yet they got out that fast by threatening to destroy a city.
Ukrain is 25x the size. This is going to take at least ten weeks, unless a full capitulation happens.

youtu.be/2Pu3yHHLyu4

This video is 6 years old and now extremely relevant.

Attached: 1645858201269.jpg (720x630, 232.22K)

But, but, I was told Keef was going to win against the bear nazis. Reddit and Twitter and my mom told me so! You're just gay and want putin to cum in your bum.

>the pigs are already playing in the mud
Nobody gives a shit what slavs do

Attached: ohno.jpg (640x360, 41.8K)

Still haven't seen any proof at all that that is a real man, instead of a fairy story. Beyond that ghost or not, no airfield is no air power, its not like he flies an A10 that can land and refuel on a dirt road..

>3%
kek

>My dad just commented me about this on dinner and how they throw bomb toys to bait kids into dead

Nigga russians are unironically starting to be the good guys...

>NATO may fall apart within a few years if they actually try to attack Russia.
Why would NATO attack russia, memeflag?

It's called that because it doesn't exist.

Gains of the Last 5 years wiped out over night. For what? For a shithole. Putin Played himself

Attached: FMWZJpiXMAM0OYV.jpg (2048x1206, 155.67K)

He's real

Attached: Ukranian_war_hero_ace_pilot_Samuli_Hydovsky_(1).png (486x746, 263.64K)

It's real to them. They made up an entire city. It was always Kiev, now they call it Kyiv and make up ghost stories. It's like Wakanda for slavs.

>he fell for the pro-ukie propaganda
nigger, i hate to be the one to tell you this, but nobody ACTUALLY thinks you're going to win

Attached: 1499387457822.jpg (340x480, 43.88K)

>Just one more month

>Putin will raise flag over Keiv, hold a massive victory speech, and people will applaud him.
raise a flag? because he's trying to conquer ukraine? don't act like you're not buying the propaganda too