You do realize the progress is slow because we ARE trying to avoid civilian casualties, right...

You do realize the progress is slow because we ARE trying to avoid civilian casualties, right? If we simply wanted to capture the territory it would look like this.

Attached: i.jpg (1620x1080, 205.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n_tv21o5n1E
t.me/stranaua/27299
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We know Ivan. It's okay.

Clearly. In 3 days of fighting Russia has made a substantial amount of progress. As we speak they're in Kharkiv, in the process of surrounding K**v, Pushing out of Donbass, and making a lot of ground in the south out of Crimea. Ukraine posters are coping seriously hard, doesn't mean they haven't done some damage to the Ruskies and will continue to do so, but they aren't holding territory particularly well at this moment. It all can change obviously, but Putin is certainly being more cogniscent of civilian lives and infrastructure than he was in Chechnya/America was in every one of their wars in the past 30 years at least.

Attached: skyking comfy.png (896x415, 300.97K)

Its true, but I cant understand why? As soon as CIA started sending suicide bombers and told civilians to throw molotovs from their window, you should have carpet bombed the whole area - similar to the Israeli doctrine.

we are watching and we know
disregard the tranny faggots suggesting otherwise
just seem a photo of a dead ukrainian pilot and wreckage, im on your side but i felt sad
when others show off dead ivans that is sad too
it didnt have to come to this but here we are
i pray for a swift victory

Cope faggot

user it has only been 3 days. Wars can take some time

Its because ameriburgers are so used to having their forces level countries to the ground.

Attached: AmeriBurger1.jpg (1080x1350, 191.36K)

>slav brothers
>"we could have killed them all"
>slav education

What's the fucking point of capturing a ruin?

Its not about the money, its about sending a message.

Is this why your purportedly most brutal division diserted you?

Pure cope. Enjoy getting btfo, Russian pig

>why don't you guys get it
>the Russian army is bad ON PURPOSE

Attached: 6e5.png (792x832, 316.22K)

Well no shit bruh. There is also resources and infrastructure that would want to be preserved.
No point in wasting money and resources just to blow everything up you're going in for.

ITT Russians ran out of tanks and tried to capture Kharkiv using only armored cars. The result is predictable.
youtu.be/n_tv21o5n1E

You're not supposed to be there in a first place, you dumb ruski.

But it's not like it matters. Your country is going to be bombed economically anyway, so good luck with that.

Take your time.

That's because we only get into wars with people that don't have anything worth capturing. I mean, I guess we could have captured the poppy fields in Afghanistan and become heroine dealers, but I have a strange feeling that would lead to us being even more unpopular than we already are.

Besides, it's cheaper and easier to just bribe governments most of the time to do what we want. United Fruit Co. and all that.

>we ARE trying to avoid civilian casualties
then why are both russians and ukrainians are dying for your hand-rubbing oligarchs

Attached: CD46BFBD-C46E-4D74-931F-88691F7CB568.gif (600x338, 1.31M)

actually, the invasion of iraq in 2003 went out of its way to avoid killing civilians. You are thinking of the Russians, who have a habit of carpet bombing cities into rubble. 2 million civilians killed while they were in Afghanistan. The US kill count didn't even get to 5% of that

So considerate!
Everyone should be happy to be invaded and enslaved by Russian niggers.

Attached: 1645948560866.jpg (1086x1500, 194.92K)

There ia nothing slow about anything happening in Ukraine. The US spent 20 YEARS in Afghanistan to only end up giving Afghanistan to the Taliban

The "Why is Russia taking so long?" shills are just trying to be annoying. Russia made it to the capital almost instantly compared to other wars and that is without 100,000k civilian casualties

Attached: 82636783.jpg (896x856, 107.18K)

All things considered, we should have *exclusively* targeted civilians in Afghanistan.

Attached: rookie_numbers.jpg (970x545, 67.1K)

Because it was bait, and Russia will be held accountable for being shitbags unlike Israel.

I hope Russian wil win in like 7 days and all this will be over. 8 years of war ffs!

Attached: 1402774291097.png (435x602, 389.17K)

it's entertainment for russian boomers

You realise we will hang putin in the streets right?

You don't get it. If the objective is take and hold, if you obliterate what you want before you hold it, your taking action is worthless and you have gained nothing. They want an occupation obviously, not a demolition.

And I hope you slowly stook you hand in a meatgrinder and I hope it sucks you in and renders you a kicking paste you worthless asiatic steppe chimera!

It was a Ukranian driving that vehicle user. Just across the road there was two Ukranian soldiers finishing off a russian soldier behind a truck, and when the tank flattened they car they only looked over their shoulders and went back to what they were doing because they knew it was friendly.

+15 shill nigger
Go fuck yourself

Ukrainian Strela in the middle of Kyiv. What is cut is it loosing control and drifting .I am not even on any side on this but man you fucking mutts are tarded. Just swallowing the reddit narrative like israeli semen. Good guys you are. Our greatest ally and all

Attached: 1629730442026.jpg (781x746, 92.09K)

I wholeheartedly agree. As soon as Kiev claimed they're pronounced KEEV I woulda nuked the whole country.

M8 the only think you can hang is your galoshes when the levee breaks and your entire country floods.

Worst invasion ever! >:(
very disappointed

Putin invading Ukraine is a just cause. NATO is the aggressor. Anyone retarded enough to thing geopolitical violence is less severe than physical war needs to read through a history book that tells only military history and zero shit like the Holocaust which is insignificant.

dont use tanks in urban combat, haha theres no tanks, make up your mind and try to find some sort of solace in the fact Kharkiv isnt a smouldering ruin

Russian Kharkiv operation is a total failure
t.me/stranaua/27299

>actually, the invasion of iraq in 2003 went out of its way to avoid killing civilians
Lmaoooo are Americans really this stupid?

Kek, it doesn't matter if you win or lose nigger. Your economy has tanked , and by summer you will be lucky if you have anything to eat.
The next invasion wave will be of russian prostitutes heading for France and UK

>russia 2 or 3 days didnt take all of Ukraine LOL LOSERS
>USA in ME for like 15 years and doesnt do shit
kek

>we
All you'll do is bitch and whine and take credit for the actions of better men.

Is that Detroit?

How the fuck is it a just cause nigger? I understand invading Donetsk and Luhanks, but why the fuck he attacked Lvov ?

I’ve seen the full clip dude just didn’t have a webm or gif of it, doesn’t lose control, and they back over it real slowly too afterwards. I’m pro Russians killing civilians though so fuck off you centrist faggot.

Attached: CD01D6E3-2531-4AD9-9F81-A15084F52F33.jpg (2048x2042, 476.05K)

why you are so hateful russians your slavic brothers
they are the ones who saved you from nazis back in time

thats why they should nuke israel, blame a guidance error

it will look like that soon enough or you will be shot.

Looks like one of the more affluent parts of Detroit based on what I've seen.

the ukrainian regime needs to end for there to be peace.

no one asked you, plungerfucker. Enjoy your new Black Ukrainians lol.

How to lose even harder in the eyes of the world 101

You're either a russian or just plain dumb if you really believe this bullshit

>ukrainian regime needs to end
>this justifies a military invasion and killing innocent ukrainian civilians, including children
Yeah, fuck off

user any war kills civilians and children, you are basically saying no wars can ever happen.

Also, now all of those civilians have taken up AKs, so they are combatants. Kinda stupid if you ask me.

>we're invading another country and killing thousands of people for the glory of our fuhrer, but we're the good guys, I swear!
Get fucked, Ivan. You're not only a bunch of fucking nazis, you lack the balls to admit it. I hope a civilian Ukranian gets you, you piece of shit.