I live in Antananarivo, the capital of Madagascar. Last night at sundown I witnessed something indescribable...

I live in Antananarivo, the capital of Madagascar. Last night at sundown I witnessed something indescribable, but I will do my best to tell you what happened. I was walking along the docks at the main port of the city and saw a man who appeared rabidly violent assaulting two women who were attempting to gain access to a ship bound for Ukraine. The man was promptly gunned down by 2 light skinned soldiers, and there was a great commotion.
What happened next is burned into my mind. One of the women, who had blood running down her neck, suddenly began exhibiting the same symptoms as the man before. It was uncanny. She lunged at one of the soldiers who had saved her and was then shot to death herself. The soldier's face was covered in her blood and I distinctly saw him moving his tongue around, having gotten some in his mouth.
Less than 20 minutes later the ship departed.
I'm no medical scientist or anything, but I'll be damned if that wasn't some kind of fast moving viral infection.
Has the zombie apocalypse begun?
Am I daft for even thinking this a possibility?

Attached: zZz.jpg (960x554, 121.44K)

Describe the exact appearance of the man and the woman. Show flag.

The man looked like he was likely Arab, and the woman was white. I'm guessing European. She had blonde hair and a pink top. The man had a thick, long black beard.

No phone footage in the modern world? I call bullshit on the story, this is a slide thread, go back to talking about vaccines and Ukraine

everything is fake and gay until you remove your memeflag and atlest prove your shit nigger island flag

If you are caught filming soldiers or police here they have every right to fuck you up.

at least show flag

inb4 proxy shill

>Madagascar
If you don't want zombies, stop digging up your relatives' corpses every year.
Simple as.

Attached: image_2022-02-26_232645.png (962x641, 902.84K)

Show your flag. Post with your "Geographic Location" or you are a liar.

Yeah, the people here are as superstitious as can be. There's no getting thru to them on this sort of thing. I was born in Palestine but came here as an adolescent. Culture shock to the max

As much as I hate to admit it, this shitty larp is the best thread on Any Forums right now, so here's another bump.

Attached: image_2022-02-26_233912.png (487x522, 433.6K)

Can you give us more information? This is fascinating.

this isnt /x/, take your shitty larp over there, faggot

Ikr? Fnafk

There isn't much more I can say other than the fact that this side of the city has been locked down since it happened. The ship wasn't even supposed to leave, more armed forces arrived shortly after it did. I think the soldiers on the ship had gone rogue.
There's much talk in town now about the end of the world.

take the flag off fag

But I don't pay much mind to it. I doubt its anything much anyway but I figured it was worth mentioning. We've had nearly 20 separate lockdowns just for covid in the last 2 years anyway.

I wish it were a "larp"? my friend, but the brutal realities of island life are highly varied.

What are your local news and radio stations?

How many cocks have you sucked? Tell the truth.

Why was a madagascan ship heading for Ukraine ?

In my country if you are found waving a gay flag you would probably get robbed/beaten up hahaha.

Show flag

Allegedly there was a group of Ukraine citizens and Madagascar soldiers on it going to fight against Russia, at least that's what my neighbor told me

Fuck me