Whats the point of inventing a fake reality on social media where ukraine is winning?

Whats the point of inventing a fake reality on social media where ukraine is winning?

Attached: vr.jpg (600x600, 33.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because woke are the real nazi and they are using Joseph Goebbels style propaganda

It makes the losers feel good inside

bumpin this for ya brother

Attached: 1645689519531.jpg (974x903, 266.53K)

If Ukraine is lying, so what? If I'm repeating those lies - too bad, so sad, cry some more. Because I hate Russia, my dad hates Russia, my grandfather hated Russia and I think what Russia and Russians are doing to people (Russians aren't people) and free countries is horrible. I will repeat the most obvious, bullshit lie and make sure everyone around me believes it if it hurts Russia, Russian ambitions, or Russian internet feelings. This is war, war has multiple elements, and the SCREAMS of PAIN coming from pro-Russian forces as they're buried in propaganda falls upon most unsympathetic ears. Oh, I'm sorry, is somebody telling a lie about you and everyone else is believing it? Gee, doesn't that SUCK?

Attached: 1316581612482.jpg (446x400, 110.25K)

to distract you from this
youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers

:)

To keep everyone watching the news

ITT: user discovers war propaganda.
Its to keep the morale up / break that of the enemy.

Have you ever watched wrestling?
They play out storylines to build suspense

Attached: 5E24078E-EC73-4A60-8366-BFF08B4E2189.jpg (300x168, 9.47K)

>Ukraine is winning
They're clearly winning the information war.

Don't know. It reminds me of how they shill during trials, like Kyle's trial. It's like, the events are already in motion and none of us can stop this war from happening anyway, so the lies seem to do little actual work. But what else are they gonna do? It's not like they can stop Russia.

>free countries
>Ukraine
Ukraine is corrupt as fuck and Zelensky has a habit of locking up his political opposition. Tell me again how free Ukraine is. The reality is that this conflict is one backward shithole invading another backward shithole. Fuck em both.

Yeah but.... which backward shithole are you rooting for?

It's an invasion. They lose the second their people give up, and their people will give up the second demoralization sets in.

they want to create the fake perception of ukraine as a sovereign country worth defending and not a globohomo mob armed and used like fodder by jewish postsoviet oligarchs and their conspirators in the west. like always they pretty much just want to create enough theater to send white people to die.

The empire can’t come to terms with reality beyond Marvel references so the war is being turned into a movie for the masses

People always cope when they are losing just look at the 2016 and 2020 U.S elections

Military strategy.
If you appear stronger than you are, your enemies will avoid attacking you and letting you live another day.
If you appear weaker than you are, your enemies will happily jump inside a meat grinder without knowing it.

Attached: 3B6E0871-5E0B-41EF-9B38-D51BFC543B20.jpg (850x400, 46.5K)

It is just cope for their biden vote. They don't want to feel personally responsible for letting a country get absorbed by the bogey man. The numbers being released are ukranian propaganda, but I think the ghost of kiev and the other ukriane extended universe characters are western fanfic

two perspectives:
>zelensky/ukrainian army
obviously they want to keep morale up but also knows that the only way he could possibly win is if some allies are drawn in to help him. my suspicion is that he seems to plan to accomplish this by arming the civilians and trying to get as many of them killed as possible so that other countries are then forced to intervene on humanitarian grounds
>west, sans ukraine
they have two goals, one for ukraine, one domestic:
for ukraine, they also want as many people to die as possible (civilians included) so that putin's post-war position will be weakened and it will be difficult for him to control the country. in this sense, everyone who dies over there is a win for them, because both weaken russia. this is my personal pet schizo theory but i wouldn't be surprised if they told zelensky that they might intervene if there was a humanitarian crisis viz a viz civilians being killed in order to get him to arm them, with zero intention of following through on it
domestically, they want putin to be the next trump/hitler so that they can use him as the big bad that gives them more power in order to stop. it's just standard mass manipulation except that now it's a much bigger and more credible threat than ever before

i also wouldnt be suprised if the main motivation for Ukrainian resistance is from this propaganda and fake public perception. are ukrainians really going to start an insurgency and jihad the russians for some twitter likes? it worked in the 2010s in the middle east so i guess we'll find out.

It's to cope with the fact that the good guys are losing to their invented Boogeyman

When you lose and Ukraine is humiliated for defending the interests of international criminals, what will you do?

All they need to give up is their criminal jew government and the Donbas, then the Russians will go home.