I hope you retards realize the Ukranian people will win no matter what. Call me a shill, who cares...

I hope you retards realize the Ukranian people will win no matter what. Call me a shill, who cares. Ukrainian people are moralized and spirited to defend their lands to the bitter end.
>This will end up like Afghanistan 2.0 for Russia, and absolutely nothing can be done.

>inb4 "This is russian land and there is no Ukrainian people": Tell that to the hohols fighting and dying for their identity.

Attached: Ionpk863C4roLOEhofqDMUCploMRr8scBRCri9tIup8.jpg (599x914, 89.2K)

hohols are dying for Israel, nothing else.

Kiev is going to fall faster than Kabul faggot

It's not their land though you idoit

damn

Shut up you lying kike faggot. Nobody is going to throw their life away for Ukraine's faggot kike president.

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-003737_Opera.jpg (1080x1281, 644.65K)

Eat a bullet, kike

Attached: Azov.jpg (781x767, 164.89K)

Based kike.

Attached: Screenshot_20220224-144324_Opera.jpg (1079x1168, 161.95K)

I'm going to Ukraine to their capital to fight them, wish me luck Russiabros.

They should stop dying in the name of some jews and surrender.

The COPE of Kyev

>"This is russian land and there is no Ukrainian people"
That's just one of many blatant r*ssnigger lies. All they do is lie. Retards who never had to deal with r*ssnigger mongoloids irl might believe them. But that's about it.

Your stupid paramilitary group that's made up of based neo-Nazi ultra-nationalists is literally funded by a globalist kike. Does that not make you wonder at all?

Attached: 1645928802660.jpg (395x750, 67.82K)

Russia hasn't even committed 3% of their military to the fight yet, and they still have nukes. Ukrainians lost this fight before it started.

Putard is a dead man walking and Russia is a dead nation walking. The Ukrainian people will take what rightfully belongs to them as just indemnity. Ancient Ukraine was the treasure trove of Eurasia and and so will Ukraine from here on out.

Attached: greater ukraine.png (930x1155, 969.14K)

>governor of the region backs people willing to fight to defend it
imagine my shock

Attached: 1645916494917.jpg (1200x1500, 503.25K)

THE UGLY TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINE
Remember that Ukrainian Army was bombing civilians in Dombass area for 8 years since 2014,
but western main stream media was never showing that to the western public.

Public in the west were brain washed and lied to by the western media.
Truth was not showed to the western public, but now Ukrainians are crying that they are being killed.
Well, they were doing that for 8 years with no accountability for their evil acts killing innocent civilians including woman and children in Dombass area.

And you know that your Ukrainian nation is a lying evil servant of Satan.
Jesus Christ said that Satan is the father of lie.
Ukrainians, you are children of Satan.
Every night you are going to sleep know that you are a children of Satan.

Attached: flags of the killers.jpg (800x450, 23.08K)

Uke prez is a comedian. nothing more

Attached: sluga naroda.jpg (794x588, 62.05K)

Pictured moralized hohols trying to board the train to Poland.
Do you understand that we can't lose this war either? Every hohol city will be turned into a flat concrete field if needed.

Attached: photo_2022-02-27_08-16-13.jpg (1073x970, 119.72K)

>bombing civilians in Dombass area for 8 years since 2014
might that have something to do with the region being full of Russian soldiers?

Hitler was originally financed by the jews as well. What is you're (irrelevant) points?

This, the fact that there aren't 100k dead already is surprising and seems to indicate Putin went a bit soft.

Look, basically, I'm just not gonna support The Ukraine.

I know...
Ughhhh I know...
I'm sorry!!!

It’s just that I’m not going to support them (The Ukraine) is all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Also, Kiev*