In all seriousness...

In all seriousness, if World War 3 started and your television blared out an emergency alert that a nuclear missile would strike your location in 5 minutes, how many of us would spend our last moments posting on Any Forums?

Attached: Ukraine.png (1200x675, 282.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72ckbY-rCDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not me, I'd be busy getting one nut out to my waifu.

I guess I'd try to take cover in my basement and post whatever I can before the electricity goes out, yeah. Then if I don't die in the initial blast and shockwave, just literally never go outside so no fallout-tainted substances can touch me and hope services get restored eventually.

If you survive the initial impact and can manage to not touch, breathe, or eat anything contaminated for a long time, then your life expectancy may not decrease that much.

Fuck that I'd live stream the nuke

I don't even own a tv lol.

Take longer then 5 fucking minutes for nuke to reach Australia. It took an icbm lunched from russia to kyvi 30 minutes.

Attached: 1645941247115.jpg (1057x913, 651.55K)

get in car in garage under house. turn off engine. hope that I've created a shelter and not a sarcophagus.

>how many of us would spend our last moments posting on Any Forums?
That and furiously masturbating.

>life
yeah, it ain't that chief
>kaptcha VDWAR

run to my basement and then 99.9% I die and if I live I get to LARP Fallout for a while

>Take longer then 5 fucking minutes for nuke to reach Australia
Yeah, but we're talking about getting notified
ICBMs take about 30 minutes
We wouldn't detect for 2-3 minutes
Another 2-3 to confirm
5 minutes for the authorities to be informed and start their sheltering process
5 minutes for them to decide on the retaliatory strike
Then finally they'll start thinking about the public and activating the EAS.

Best case I think you'd have 10 minutes from phone beep to splashdown
And that's if they even tell us.
I would expect they wouldn't say shit and just deal with it afterwards

I'd be posting for the next... (checks battery banks), 62 hours.

lol, sorry, forgot about recharge. I'll pretty much be online till I starve to death.

I would be hugging my kids and cursing the world and myself for them not getting a chance at a happy life

Id go to Any Forums and scope some final tits

I won't even get out of bed unless it's at least world war 4

At this point I wouldn't believe it if it was on MSM.... so, yes.

This but also this

Why aren't you literally moving into the rural areas rn? Get in your van and do the van life. Like fuck why stay in a fucking city knowing they will be flooded in a year with sandniggers?

Not my problem

i'd microwave some bagel bites and split them between me and my dog. also probably blare this as loud as possible:

youtube.com/watch?v=72ckbY-rCDI

Attached: elonye.jpg (1242x1248, 361.35K)

I already have a bug out plan. Plus 6 months supplies ready to roll.

I'd gather up my kids and drive like a motherfucker.

If WW3 started you'd find out by the massive glowing light outside your window and the next second your entire bedroom, clothes, hair, and family will either be on fire or whoever was exposed to the light having 3rd degree burns and skin falling off.

Attached: 1631931906775.jpg (796x422, 107.11K)

Nukes are a hoax you fucking retard. People are still this stupid after 2 years of a hoaxdemic, ngmi.

I would like to be disintegrated instantly
I don't like pain