Why do you support this country?

It's literally globohomo. Russia is trying to save the world you trannies. Democracy and freedom leads to niggers and trannies. You support the great Satan and the extinction of white people if you support Ukraine

Attached: ukraine-flag-png-large.jpg (1000x667, 13.6K)

I don't care, that's europes problem not mine

Because it is right next to my border and I don't want Russians next to it.

This talking point is so cringe who could it possibly persuade?

it triggers MAGAtards and ben shapiro fans

I support them because they are our neigghbour, new country with old nation and struggling for it, literally us 100 years ago. They are also very similar as a people and overall did nothing wrong in this situation

This.

>leads to niggers
Niggers led to you, be greatful lmao

Attached: enab.jpg (569x802, 42.75K)

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Shalom chaim

Attached: D71CD06D-04FC-4F7C-BBDE-69C62B15E91B.jpg (500x471, 45.96K)

I'm just here to shit on r*ssniggers

I want to shoot Russian men and fuck their wives.

>You support the great Satan and the extinction of white people
>t. knows nothing about Russia
What a fucking retarded post. It's literally the russian mutts who are killing white people right now. They weaponized immigrants from Syria (with Belarus help) on top of that.

GUYS! you wont believe what has just happened!

Attached: CLIPStudioPaint_zoYgtrxNYo.png (902x585, 860.37K)

Maybe argie user was right about Chile being a shithole full of brown commie fags and troons who can't even spoke Spanish well

russia is liberating ukraine from the jew dictator zelensky.

>>t. knows nothing about Russia
It's a literal r*ssian shill with their retarded talking points and false dichotomy
>You either lick Putin's balls just like us or you are a nigger-loving pro-NATO jew tranny
R*ssniggers are awake. Imagine having to shill on a Sunday lol lmao

You're supporting what the OP says, who cares when monkies are going chimp out

If Ukraine is lying, so what? If I'm repeating those lies - too bad, so sad, cry some more. Because I hate Russia, my dad hates Russia, my grandfather hated Russia and I think what Russia and Russians are doing to people (Russians aren't people) and free countries is horrible. I will repeat the most obvious, bullshit lie and make sure everyone around me believes it if it hurts Russia, Russian ambitions, or Russian internet feelings. This is war, war has multiple elements, and the SCREAMS of PAIN coming from pro-Russian forces as they're buried in propaganda falls upon most unsympathetic ears. Oh, I'm sorry, is somebody telling a lie about you and everyone else is believing it? Gee, doesn't that SUCK?

Attached: TUMBLR_NEOGAF_EPICMEMES_KOTAKU_FEMINISTFREQUENCY_HILLARY2016.jpg (480x640, 133.76K)

Don't you get it, they can make more whites and even not, it'll be nigger free ukranie

Russia has Jewtin and few oligarchs controlling everything , Russia is one of world richest countries when it come to natural resources yet Russians live like shit , giving an inch of land to Putin means making that inch property of him and few of his oligarchs , they steal everything. Also they are doing to Ukraine same thing Nato did to us , military aggression in order to make new independent countries out of their territories , its hits home hard. Anyways Jewtin fucked Russia over for his ego so im happy , since however this ends military wise , Ukranians will hare ruskies for next 50 years , and his economy is fucked , Ukraine surviving all of this as an independent state would just be cherry on the top.

OP is not living in reality, and probably neither are you. Jews,Trannies,and White Nation are not actual concers for well adjusted people

>Russia is trying to save the world you trannies
hahahahahahaahaahahaha

Attached: we-do-a-little-trolling.gif (220x220, 97.7K)