Bros... the ukranians are racist

bros... the ukranians are racist...

twitter.com/Damilare_arah/status/1497654141350522880

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (787x938, 585.74K)

I wish that was the case, but most likely this is another news taken out of context
Life of a Any Forums shitposter, kikes and fake news

fake russian propaganda

uuh bros where do the trains go..?

>inb4 200 replies

This is why I support Russia.

fentanyl world

Chicago

Can they not insert themselves into a major news story at least once?

just send the women to the west and bleach them, hand the african men an AK

There's a whoooole lot about Ukraine that doesn't fit with lefty politically correct retardation, but none of it will see any media attention because the propaganda is all White Hat vs. Black Hat.

It's actually been far more over the top and ridiculous than I imagined, but it sure does tickle my gonads to watch zoomer lefties sending money to actual fucking Nazi militias.

Attached: 1600276510324.png (573x509, 172.53K)

How did blacks already spin this crisis to involve them... even the Indians who have a larger presence aren't this loud

None of them paid for tickets

They've been on twitter for like the last 4 days trying to make this shit about themselves.

No.

because Indians are a higher form of darkie than the jogger

Today we are vindicated, my shit posting brother. The promised salt fields have been delivered unto us

Attached: 1642917548528.gif (400x184, 480.42K)

It's the same place.

Because Indians are descendants of Aryans

>Train about to leave
>People still trying to get in
>Platform is overcrowded and people are pushing each other
All I see is white people once again protecting the dumb nogs and everybody else from getting hurt

HOLY SHIT HABBENING
THIS IS HUGE
BLACKS WILL SIDE WITH RUSSIA NOW
PUTIN HOLY BASED

Everybody spread this around:

Attached: FMkl3RrVEAMaXNX.jpg (707x1062, 90.75K)

I CAN'T FLEE

Attached: 1618391941404.png (1200x1200, 1.2M)

why not, a literal win win, black genocide and black men dying lololol

If you're talking about that "Ukraine doesn't matter until BLM" shit, that was us. I don't think there a single tweet about that from a legit libtard nog

This just proves that niggers need to be wiped off the planet. Even a small amount of them cause problems. Forget 0 carbon emissions. How about 0 nigger emissions.

Really, all we need is some charcoal, a noose, a tree, and a guy with a current Russian uniform, and a wooden cross to light on fire and we can turn the darkies against Ukraine pretty quick

Attached: 1642131693178.jpg (545x754, 52.49K)

>"W-we're not neo-nazis!"

KEK