What's the real reason that russia is invading ukraine

what's the real reason that russia is invading ukraine

Attached: 1609159021238.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APPjVlUA-gs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Putin's going after the Ghost of Kyiv

Putin never got to flex nuts.

Attached: CBA69D0B-F4D4-4658-B8BE-D2FA482874B0.jpg (383x499, 20.63K)

They're angrymad at NATO's encroachment

because you touch yourself at night

They just want to capture the Jew puppet (((Zelensky))) and stop USA's scumy behavior trying to destabilize Russia.

In all seriousness, I think no one here knows. I suspect Putin had/has a larger plan in mind.

I think it goes even beyond

>They're angrymad at NATO's encroachment

clearly that's one of the reasons, but I don't think it's as simple as that. He wouldn't do this unless he thinks this could be directly advantageous in the long term in some way.

>They just want to capture the Jew puppet (((Zelensky))) and stop USA's scumy behavior trying to destabilize Russia.
Who is he a puppet of?

Madness

To prove to China that they are not a second-rate, warning power.

Attached: IMG_26022022_211222_(2327_x_3000_pixel).jpg (2327x3000, 2.35M)

Power move.

Hey i just wanna say thanks for taking the time to make a solid post.
- a lurker

They stole the original pirogi recipe

Pootin hates democracy

50% Oil markets
30% Security assurances
10% Globohomo vendetta
10% weapons testing

honestly not sure, something about nato bases but it makes no sense, i really think global liders aren't as smart as people think they are because this can't be anything more than a massive fuck up with little to no thought behind it

Attached: 1603999786462.jpg (1024x937, 67.97K)

>Who is he a puppet of?
Some boss level yids who are LARPing as Americans or Europeans.

youtube.com/watch?v=APPjVlUA-gs
last 15-20 minutes is probably what you are looking for, his biggest problem was NATO pushing murrican soldiers and equipment into ukraine but he is still butthurt about the soviet history

Read the contents of hunter bidens laptop user.

It should be obvious

Roman Abramovich (Putin's handler) and Zelensky want to kill as many White people as possible and transition to a New New World Order.

>Hey i just wanna say thanks for taking the time to make a solid post.
> - a lurker
Given my post was basically "lol idk", that's a nice compliment, thanks.

I just suspect that this is a step in one or more of other planned sequences of events that Russian intelligence, predicts may occur or may try to cause.

I honestly have trouble trying to figure out what that is, at this point, but the one thing I do feel fairly confident about is that Putin hasn't gone crazy and isn't just dickswinging. He's thinking many years ahead. Maybe it'll turn out he miscalculated, but I think he's trying to predict and/or cause something that'll seriously alter the world order in some way.

If I turn out to be right about this, then I fear the coming two decades may be far, far worse than the previous two.

agreed

Because Russia's Jews and the West's Jews both benefit from the killing of Europeans.
In fact, these jews are on the same side and have always been.
Russians and Ukrainians should team up to kill their kike governments and kike owned groups like azov.

The lols

ukraine neo nazis genociding russians in ukraine and removing russian as a language

Biden tried Obama era brinkmanship without Obama era military accomplishments. There is nothing at all to back up the rhetoric the US was using in the weeks building up to the invasion, yet we made promises, and encouraged the Ukrainians to fight. On top of that, the Ukrainian government is a pretty open excuse to allow American oligarchs to plunder the nation, control the flow of oil in Eurasia, and evidently run secret bullshit they don’t want people paying attention to. Allegiance to that current government is exclusively that of the elites “secret” power system, and it is their economic colony with no official strings attached. I still hold Putin accountable for the destruction, but this entire thing is squarely due to American meddling and American incompetence.

imagine a guy hates you and you hate him, and you both live in the same neighborhood but far away
he starts making friends with your closer neighbors so they will join in to fuck you up whenever you do something stupid or they don't like, in exchange of money or other favors
One day, you wake up and find out they guy across the street wants to join their hate club and it's planning to let them place a fucking howitzer looking straight into your front door.
What would you do?

Zelensky declared he wants to have a nuke during Munich conference. Even Biden told this dumbfuck not to go there. He went anyway.

Attached: glue.jpg (346x482, 57.63K)

100% reason to remember the name
-Putin

To distract us from the virus . and start a new thing.

Having a fuck ton of missiles 5 minutes away from your capitol is kind of gay considering the way the "good guys" win modern war is through flattening cities and mass murdering civilians.

ukraine used to be part of russia
they agreed to get independence and give up their nukes on condition that they remained neutral

enter jews: soros funds the colour revolution in ukraine, niggers begin to flood in, globohomo faggotry abounds, soon rumblings about ukraine entering nato, all of a sudden the deal has not been kept, the west broke their promise to keep ukraine neutral and now its a jewish puppet state

putin had no choice but to honour the promise he made to the former ukrainians that made the original deal for independence

Russia can have thousands of nukes but Ukraine can't even have one?

demilitarization of ukraine, e.g., cannot be used as a NATO base. also political support for local ethnic majorities to breakaway from Kyev government, thus, forming a "demilitarized" (de-NATOized) zone. also, it seems, up to and including forcing regional self-determination of all regions in Ukraine, if the civilian government of Ukraine does not negotiate a peace.

at some point Ukraine military will surrender by units turning over legal control to Russian military. from there military control devolves into new civilian government structures as martial law is lifted and policing is returned to peace officers, even if newly and locally raised and trained (like US in Aghanistan and Iraq).

Here we go
1. Obama throws color revolutions in North Africa: Egypt, Libya, and Tunisia.
2. They pivot to the Levant to Coup De Taut Assad in Syria.
2a. The Russians and Chinese intervene and stop the overthrow
3. Obama throws a coup de taut in Ukraine and install a favorable government to spite Putin
4. Shit gets out of hand in Syria with proxy units butting against each other risking a hot nuclear war
5. Trump wins, shoots skud missiles at Syria and negotiates to haul ass well.
6. Biden wins election and Taliban chase America off after Biden snatches defeat from the jaws of victory Trump negotiated
7. Putin looks at Ukraine (remember Ukraine?), and he decides he'd like to take it back. Prior to the coup, he enjoyed soft political power there.
8. According to a youtuber who seems to know more than me, he thinks that the Russians will only push up to the river near the East of the country, but with Joe's luck as bad as his incompetence, who knows?
9. Best hope is a really good stalemate that keeps everything nice and normal, but lately nice and normal have been on a losing streak.

The jews

To force Ukraine to demilitarize, and install a politically neutral or Russia favorable government

Yeah sorry, it's just that simple.

Might as well land grab while you're enemies are retarded

Yes. No nukes for Ukraine.

Attached: 16253368627520.jpg (610x618, 43.38K)

The entire point of the UN over the past few decades has been *de-*nuclearization, how many times have we been brought to the brink of war over Iran and North Korean nuclear programs? *nobody* should be making more nukes, and putting them in the hands of unstable nations which have been in a bloody civil/proxy war for a decade is flat out retarded and inexcusable

Chaos.

This guy () is my TLDR