SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT:

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT:

1) THE VACCINE DOESN'T WORK AND IT'S MADE FOR SOME NEFARIOUS REASON

2) OUT OF ALL THE WORLD SCIENTIST EVERY SINGLE ONE IS ON BOARD AND NO ROGUE COUNTRY OR REPUBTABLE SCIENTIST WILL SAY IT'S A HOAX.

3) COVID IS A HOAX AND FOR 18 MTHS. IT'S BEEN 'CRISIS ACTORS" PLAYING THE DEAD, THE WOUNDED ETC. INCLUDING THOSE PEOPLE WE KNOW PERSONALLY WHO DIED OR WERE IN ICU

4) YOU, 20% HERE, WHO DON'T WANT TO TAKE THE VACCINE ARE "WOKE" AND MORE INTELLIGENT THAN SOME OF THE BRIGHTEST MINDS ON THIS PLANET

5) BEING SO INTELLIGENT YOU MADE MILLIONS, POSSIBLY BILLIONS, OFF THINGS LIKE....AMC? GME? FUTURE TRENDS? REAL ESTATE ETC ETC ETC.

6) OVER 70% OF THE POPULATION HAS TAKEN THE VACCINE, SO WHERE ARE THEY HIDING THE BODIES?

DID I MISS ANYTHING?

Attached: 1620972441404.png (450x618, 626.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm
israelnationalnews.com/news/321238
thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/longevity/588738-huge-huge-numbers-death-rates-up-40-percent-over-pre
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/covid-19-protection-wanes-90-days-after-second-pfizer-vaccine
reuters.com/article/factcheck-immunesystem-covid19-vaccines-idUSL1N2TE17B
uk.news.yahoo.com/covid-data-stop-being-published-114056378.html
archive.is/PFGNk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your kind of missing the point of this shitpost. The goal isn't to kill people with vaccines so much as it is to roll out a central digital currency linked to global online IDs.

Attached: 1566824072832.jpg (300x300, 24.57K)

if you're vaccinated you can be conscripted. this is how they'll kill you

Maybe it's time to de-activate this bot?

So they stopped paying for hohol threads?

mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm

Attached: 1642998420232.png (423x408, 67.71K)

Who is she though?

>3)
>IMPLYING they actually died of the COOF instead of medical malpractice, a biased and/or fraudulent diagnostic procedure, and a financially incentivized "treatment" for same that has a very low success rate compared to non-invasive alternatives.
I will remind you that before the coof over 250,000 people died PER YEAR in the United States due to medical malpractice. All you have to do to make that number sky-rocket is make every practitioner myopically biased in their diagnostics, give them a testing procedure that biases them towards "identifying" a singular cause for a wide range of symptoms, then give them incentives to treat it in ways that are ineffective or harmful. Boom, you just caused hundreds of thousands of deaths.

>1) THE VACCINE DOESN'T WORK
All the data released so far indicates that it doesn't. Or does enough harm on its own to be pointless
>IT'S MADE FOR SOME NEFARIOUS REASON
To make a select few companies trillions of dollars. Is that nefarious enough?

Oh fuck me. This same Canadian vaxmaxxed and doesn't even know he's been posting the exact same post for 7 months now. Maybe you can get a neurologist to check out your brain to see what Pfizer did to it. If you can even comphrehend your surroundings. Seems unlikely?

>SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT:
>1) THE VACCINE DOESN'T WORK
I mean did you just wake up from a coma? Yeah sadly they didn't end up working.

When 70% of the world dies maybe I'll finally be able to afford a fucking house

133 times higher risk of myocarditis after the Pfizer vaccine.
israelnationalnews.com/news/321238

40% increase in all cause mortality in people 18-64 not "directly" linked to covid. That is to say covid isn't on the death certificates.
thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/longevity/588738-huge-huge-numbers-death-rates-up-40-percent-over-pre

The vaccine is only mildly effective for three months.
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/covid-19-protection-wanes-90-days-after-second-pfizer-vaccine

Pfizer vaccine is negative 76.5% effective against omicron from 91-150 days.
reuters.com/article/factcheck-immunesystem-covid19-vaccines-idUSL1N2TE17B

Covid data will not be published over fears it will be "misrepresented".
uk.news.yahoo.com/covid-data-stop-being-published-114056378.html

Study finds more deaths in the vaccine group than the placebo group.
archive.is/PFGNk

Her nudes are hot as fuck

2 MORE WEEKS

oh look. This thread again.
neck your self nigger faggot.

Attached: 1645746083489.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

please don't call me woke.

Attached: covid-leaders-killed.png (900x896, 1.31M)

Attached: ComputerNPC.png (250x202, 11.48K)

There was a pocture on here earlier of a really attractive woman in blowjob position with her tongue out staring at the camera. I thought it looked kind of like her.

1) Correct. It's either depopulation or conditioning people to accept the denial of their biological agency.
2) Correct. They're paid to tow the line.
3) Never agreed with that assessment, personally.
4) Yes, absolutely.
5) The only thing one needs to be wealthy is dishonesty and greed, not intelligence. Hence why most of Any Forums are broke.
6) If there were mountains of bodies, do you suppose, given the state of the corrupt media and its obvious complicity in amplifying certain narratives without objectivity, they'd tell you? How do you suppose you would know?
>DID I MISS ANYTHING?
Yes, you failed to disengage the caps lock.
Sneed.

The vaccine does work, most deaths are of anti-vax, educate yourself before shitposting user
Jesus the absolute state of primitive logic and distrust in science of the West is pissing me off.

Based truth poster.
Jews run the medical establishment.
They toy with goyim like dolls.
Israel is one of the largest importer of organs.

Kill all J3ws
Kill all KIK3S
KILL ALL SHABBOS GOYIM

post 'em nigger. Or link 2 archive pls.

Attached: e0ba46888a39a4b5.jpg (1117x733, 193.59K)

Kill yourself you limp wrist cuck nigger loving fsggot.

COVID is over. Nobody cares leaf. Late af

Only retards still trust propaganda science pushed by jews.

But if you want it so bad, get the damn shots and leave everyone else the fuck alone, if it works, it will protect you, if not, then fuck off.

Attached: 468f9f15aa3d2298.jpg (400x565, 66.95K)

Don't give a shit. Did not read. She's cute

Vaccines are bullshit, so are petroleum based synethetic pharmaceuticals.

Fuck all of their shit, and fuck the shills still pushing it.

Attached: 805dfgdfgdfh.jpg (640x796, 72.53K)

This shit is evil, and to hide their crimes behind "science" and trusted establishments is sick. People gave all this to their kids you fucks.

Attached: 1627609474011.jpg (720x720, 99.77K)