4 days

>4 days
>this is all they've conqured

Will the ruskies acrually occupy the country or just give up?

Attached: _123428391_ukraine_russian_control_areas_map_02_26_2x640-nc.png (1280x1140, 162.29K)

I hate the fact that the American attention span is so small it thinks a war between the two largest countries in Europe would take 3 days max.

theyre probably not trying to occupy. they most likely want to install a government that is just barely pro russia enough for people to not want to hang them on the streets. desu its kind of retarded that zelinskyy is staying in kiev instead of setting up shop in lviv. The longer he drags this out the better leverage he has for russia to concede at the negotiating table

We took afghanistan in less than 24 hours

They make any decent gains yesterday?

>as of 18:00 GMT, 25 February

They "took" afghanistan by paying all the tribes to pretend to be on your side.

We all saw what happened when the payments stopped.

And hung out and ate pizza for the next 20 years

yeah dude I was able to conquer the entirety of the world in just 1 day in hearts of iron IV russia is bad

surprisingly not-unhiged opinion for Any Forums

Thats exactly what i said yestrday, the russians goal is to get him, and he is placing himself in a vaulnrable location, instead of moving to lvov and making the ruskies bleed in kiev like its stalingrad 2

You burgers took 6 months to take Irak.

We lost it in 24 hours too.

America is the best nation in the whole entire world and they took every country they ever fought in less than 0.2 nanogigaseconds and every other country appreciates and loves them so much!!1!!

They are not instawinning because they decided to spare civilian lives and not flatten all of the cities like the US would if they were invading.

real war isnt like hearts of iron you fucking retard

We will shit on your tea again, you orc teeth cocksucker.

>they most likely want to install a government

Its over, Gazprom's finance head has been suicided. Trilateral agreement now in place to seize all oligarch assets worldwide was announced shortly after. Abramovich, Putin's money launderer gave up Chelsea football club today. Putin has days left if that. He will be a victim of a palace coup. Without money, he cant maintain power. He is the top Roof of Russia. If he cant protect the oligarchs under that roof, why do they pay him?

Answer. They won't.

I'm a metals trader and my family has been doing business in Ukraine since the fall of the Union. I keep bursting out with laughter. Putin has been completely trapped into a shit show. I actually rate Biden now. The whole sleepy Joe thing was fucking act. Ropeadope Sleepy Joe. Unless they have found the fountain of you and got him to drink from it, then the only other explanation is he was acting. Putin was damned if he did and damned if he didn't. HE HAD TO INVADE! UK and USA has provided everything weaponry-wise Ukr needed to defeat a soviet deep push strategy. Logistically Russia is finished. It's over. Putin will fall. China is going to get back in its box.

Also allow as many civilians to leave. Probably why they have held off on the missile attacks. !00k Ukrainians have already left, they want Kiev to be a ghost city so that only the whiff of the Ghost of Kiev is left.

Pretty much this, also there was a point around 48 hours ago where peace talks were potentially going ahead so the invasion got put into 2nd gear.

You lost

>4 days
>against an advanced military's
>taekn over a solid portion of the country

I dont see the probleM?

Why are Americans like women?

Russia, Russia Russia, you should be talking about MMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

They aren't making substantive gains.

>state of war
>coup
maybe that's the reason he went all the way

afghanistan isn't a country, it's just leftover land inhabited by isolated tribes