META

youtu.be/_BTdfJ2MbU8

It's not a meme, it's not a failure, it's not a joke and we are not the potential customers for it, the multinationals and central bankers are. The Metaverse is how you will "Own Nothing and Love it",

I don't think people realize how integral the "Metaverse" is going to be in the post-Great Reset world being shaped around us. Digital currency will is going to be programmable and you will have your purchases restricted by your employer ("You have already had meat this month Greg, how about some Simulate Brand Chicken Product instead?"). You will likely spend your earnings, from your Metaverse job, entirely on digital items inside of the Metaverse...."Not me" you say, but the world is going to be made so increasingly unbearable, that many will flock to the escape it offers. You will accept even more censorship than you already do to avoid losing your standing in the Metaverse. Every wish you have can be instantly fulfilled and you can flood your mind with dopamine.

What kind of existence is going to exist for those who decide to exist outside of the metaverse?

Attached: meta-facebook-rebranding-name-news_dezeen_2364_col_hero2.jpg (2364x1019, 77.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zOHSysMmH0
cyber-torture.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What kind of existence is going to exist for those who decide to exist outside of the metaverse?
same as people who dont go on the internet, irrelevance

Trading silver. Growing vegetables. Eat eggs from your own chickens.

yes, irrelevance. The real blackpill is that they dont care if you oppose the system. They know you will not be able to do anything about it.

>oops looks like this transformer mysteriously caught
>oh no power is out
>oh you can't trade shitcoin with no power?
>oh that sucks

I love being irrelevant. I love enjoying the works of others and losing myself in my own mind. Humans have had brilliant thoughts I have yet to ponder and written brilliant things I have yet to read. I don't have social media at all and have no desire for it. I just want to be left alone with my books and my family

It's a metaphor for their social credit and fake supernatural multiverse thing that all those demented homos use.
They use a lot of technology to harass everyone and play their effeminate games with each other.

The Suck on Lex' podcast just released btw
youtube.com/watch?v=5zOHSysMmH0

>increasingly unbearable
We are there already. Why else would people shift the majority of their existence to social media and televised media consumption?

Blue skies and empty hiking trails? The horror

You think they will leave us alone?

Obligatory though lacking the genital stimulator.

Attached: dfgdgdfg.jpg (1211x955, 254.47K)

>Muh metaverse! Can't wait to drink virtual craft beers with my masked and vaccinated bros, maybe I can score a girlx and have sex with the bag with her

Attached: 1645853022989m.jpg (1024x839, 102.95K)

Fucking this. There is gonna end up being a fucking Morpheus eventually just running into server rooms and slaughtering network engineers before burning the building down or Luddites blowing up power plants. Normies badly wish to be slaves as long as it's 'comfortable' but there are plenty of based schizos out there printing guns and shit with nothing to lose once this shit reaches it's breaking point.

Attached: 1645813239980.jpg (855x642, 285.78K)

Welp, I have a decent chunk of land, some pretty extensive manufacturing capabilities (cnc/metal/wood shops), a few buildings to rent out, space for farming, lots of guns, lots of vehicles and also quite a lot of Meta stock. Looking ok for me

Attached: aa7.png (550x532, 480.13K)

It's not like they have an agenda

Attached: fdsfdsfd.jpg (1920x1079, 315.87K)

How's your stack user?

Attached: 1645935039430m.jpg (1024x892, 148.8K)

Bill gates and Microsoft are developing their own metaverse. It will blow zucks out of the water. Why do you think Microsoft just bought Activision blizzard? Now they have the rights to those virtual worlds like azeroth that people are already attached to. What does Facebook have that will get people to want to plug into? Farmville?

under no circumcstances should you make thermite and use it on transformers

Women will finally get their 'dream body'

Attached: fgfdgfdg.jpg (579x720, 111.16K)

Nope:

cyber-torture.com

And after more than 5 years and all the noise it wasn't shut down. Also the technology is much more varied than just this.