Another day of russians getting assfucked to death

literally all they did tonight is die en mass for nothing. Didn't achieve anything lmao. Pathetic

Attached: 1645924235792.png (689x896, 49.93K)

Worst day yet for Russian casualties

lmao get fucked russia faggots

can't wait for the next update on how many of russians died. Imagine losing over a 100 tanks and not even denting the city

Welcome to pol friends

>Starts a war
>loses

Attached: 1645910787559.jpg (1284x1724, 1.3M)

4000 casualties and theyre rolling into a country of 44 million.

Attached: 1645927932271.png (961x672, 1.19M)

>

You do realize they should be terrified to be surrounded by 44 million pissed off people don't you?

I think you overestimate the capacity for violence of the average Ukrainian against Russian.

Nope. I'm beginning to realize the Chechens weren't badasses after all. The Russian military just plain sucks...lol

Say it with me:

GREATER

UKRAINE

Attached: greater ukraine.png (930x1155, 969.14K)

They should be able to demand that as war reparations next month after Putin is assassinated and the new regime begs for peace.

The Chechens had their convoy hit by a drone strike and wiped out. That happened to the taliban a thousand times. You're falling for propaganda. There are 500 tanks sitting 20km from Kiev and look at the map, they've taken 30% of east Ukraine already with major cities besieged. Once they're encircled it's all over. Russians have shown theyre shit at air supremacy and logistics but Ukrainians are showing little will to fought. Most of Ukraine's army is sitting in eastern Ukraine and at risk of getting encircled. The Russians have committed half of what they have available by today. Ukraine is getting rolled dude, even with Russians being as poorly organised as they are.

I think you may be surprised what even half of 44mil pissed of people can do to an invading force.

To be fair, creating more dead russians is an admirable achievement.

Putin was right, Ukrainians were going to cause a genocide, but now there's actually Russians there for it to make sense.

can't argue with that ukrainians literally genociding russians at world record speed

Good luck controlling a city with tanks. Do you think they give up after Kiev falls? kek

I hope they are paying you guys overtime

>t.brother got raped by ukranian chads
lmao buckstatus= broken

A population of 44m and only 37000 joined the territorial reserve by Ukraine's claims. These people will surrender the moment they run out of bullets which happens during encirclements. Poland and France put up better defences in ww2. The Russians are just encircling cities and moving forwards. Once logistics and communications break down for Ukrainians theyll know it's over. Look at the map I posted earlier and it's only day 3

Why would Russia need to cover up the Red Star when they put it on their aircraft?

You Ukrop expats can't meme for shit.

Go to Ukraine, make yourself useful, and die for Zalenski.

cry more russian bot. You bucks are soooooo broken lol putin is going to be raped next.

Attached: 1645921724844.png (944x1024, 1.08M)

You don't know Slavic history. People are apathetic towards invaders and only care about having something to eat. Every Slavic country through history was under a boot of other superpower and they rarely ever rebelled, many even converted to different religions for privileges like avoiding tax or having food.

>t. zoomer leftist
I'm sure Russia will give up soon. Two more weeks.

>We got 6,000,000 of them!
T. Seething hohol

Aren't Russians known for being quite good at pulling off massive encirclements?

They should demand this painting be brought to Ukraine, where it belongs

Attached: 335.jpg (1919x1135, 712.52K)

Fucking based
Russians terrorized the world for years with communism, now they get their just deserts

That's not true. They died for jewish oligarchs in Russia.