Ukraine Diversity

Look at the absolute state of Ukraine. These were taken from Snapchats posted in Snap Map.

Attached: IMG_20220226_104243_936.jpg (696x1280, 75.25K)

Another one

Attached: IMG_20220226_104245_849.jpg (698x1280, 126.98K)

send those coordinates to the Ruski military and say there's a Ukrainian AA battery there

Oh geez looks like those niggers are asking to get nuked to oblivion in the next forthcoming weeks.

N

Noticed that from news footage of people trying to leave. Didn't realised things were so 'westernised' over there.

end station: germoney

These nogs have to fucking make everything about themselves

Attached: ngt.jpg (643x403, 32.63K)

Nobody gives a fuck about niggers in Ukraine. Ship them back to africa.

Why aren't the males fighting if they are citizens?

More skilled workers for Germoney

Are any picking up guns to defend their country?

Those arent rapefugees they are university students.

I fucking hate them. They were happy enjoying life in Ukraine but now like the cowards they are running away. Fucking pathetic . Shouldn’t have been there to begin with

Are any picking up guns to go jogging?

I wish they'd leave. God how I'd love for all the blacks to pack it up and just leave.
They're so exhausting.

Niggers are a protected group under the globohomo

>niggers are free to leave or fuck the women, don't have to fight
>whites have to stay even if they're 60 years old

official ukrainian policy lmao

every BBC in ukraine is slowly leaving the country with a white ukrainian woman in their arm. this is what ukraine soldiers are fighting for. the right for their women to take the BBC

I pray for the day someone yammers on about “black injustice” in my country and just gets laughed off stage. Yes I’m rooting for Russia, I hate niggers that much. I’m a product of my environment.

Russia's chasing the niggers out of Ukraine sounds pretty Bazinga based to me. Make Ukraine a white Muslim country and I'll be happy.

Do you want these skilled workers? Or should we hire them in Germoney?

ehehehehehehehe

Mutt's law