Pro-russia Any Forumstards are on their own in the world now, and they think they will have a place after this ends

pro-russia Any Forumstards are on their own in the world now, and they think they will have a place after this ends

Attached: 1645922923524.jpg (1006x1226, 253.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rf6SQXLCr2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It truly is remarkable how social media has hoodwinked people into believing Ukraine is winning.

I'm gonna laugh so hard when Russia takes Kiev. The coping and seething will be off the charts.

Your co-ordinated propaganda effort makes me even more confident Russia will win, just so you know.

Im banned even in Rouzed (The argentine Any Forums)

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
you right now

People really believe Ukraine is winning by any measure? They are getting completly destroyed, if anything the russians are holding themselves back, Kiev could be completly flattened if they wanted

Reddit Gold is not what determines who is winning a war.

you have to go back tranny

Attached: jewlies.jpg (2000x1513, 1.83M)

its jew gold, and all the jew gold is going to ukraine

>

>Kiev could be completly flattened if they wanted
They obviously don't have any intention to make Ukraine Russian clay, they just want to get rid of the globohomo jews at the head of the state and undo the 2014 euromaidan CIA coup.

lmao. here you are

Attached: 1645074988852.jpg (567x550, 46.37K)

The majority of people posting under Russian IPs seem to be somewhat neutral over this or are upset and just want to play video games. It’s mostly American IPs that support Putin. I think some are just schizo and the rest are terminally online weirdos who are disconnected from really. /pol has them convinced that Putin is a white nationalist savior who dindu nuffin and the West is lining up children one by one to rape them and drink their blood while an army of trannies dance in every street.

I bet you supported Bush's destruction of Iraq, Obama's destruction of Libya and all the other war propaganda that the western elites create to justify their world domination plan

Funny how you're so butthurt about America randomly invading places but when Russia does it suddenly you're sucking their dicks.

So you agree that the western banker elites that control the US and EU should destroy every country that does not want to be subservient to the banking elite?

So you're totally fine that the western intelligence agencies created a violent neonazi group in Ukraine to use them against Russia?

So you like the fact that Ukraine has a puppet government that is controlled by corrupt elites of the western power structure?

Fuck off with that "hurr durr so you agree with me before I even say anything" bullshil shill.

>pro-russia Any Forumstards are on their own in the world now, and they think they will have a place after this ends

Attached: 1645831970879.jpg (540x720, 99.52K)

Look, it’s just that I’m not going to support Ukraine.

Ugh I know!
Ughhhh I know I know.

look it’s just that I’m not going to support them.

HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

You support the western elites which have stolen all the wealth of the US EU and South America and use that stolen money on black projects and buying out politicians?

You enjoy the fact that the western intelligence agencies have created and funded most of the Middle Eastern terrorist groups to destroy any Middle Eastern country that did not want to be controlled by the banking elite?

>picks a side
ngmi

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rf6SQXLCr2c

>Hey guys Russia doesn't have banks or something totally Putin is literally Hitler and is going to gas the Jews really

You cannot respond to logic so you respond like a petulant child

Catboys and 8 bit Mario teabaging vlads for all eternity

Attached: 1645935085682.png (1245x925, 2.26M)

Beep boop Kremlinbot.

Attached: SNEED.png (1278x1740, 1.92M)

Attached: 1645875140536.jpg (851x654, 84.65K)

Are you a bot or a retard because you clearly have no coherent response

Show flag, else Jew shill

Most of them are retarded groypers who eat the shit straight from Liddle Nipple's asshole.

>Nooooo you can't just wave off my hamfisted propaganda nooooooooooooo
lol

> muh banks...muh jew bank theories

Putin is an Israel-loving cuck.

Attached: 1645926817485.png (1024x735, 1.05M)

Look, it’s just that I’m not going to support Ukraine.

Ugh I know!
Ughhhh I know I know.

look it’s just that I’m not going to support them.

HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

lol go drink drain cleaner and lie down in a landfill, you dumb, glow in the dark mutt faggot

Attached: glowiesarecockroaches.jpg (3781x793, 254.26K)

Being pro-DPRK, this is not a novel experience for me at all. 99% of people are with satanic permissiveness, aka lolberal dumbocracy, 1% are righteous. Maybe this is the last stand for the holdouts, maybe its the first victory in 30 years. Time will tell. All fields.

Attached: 1643869279262.jpg (627x470, 66.63K)

No one will ever trust you because you follow everything the mainstream media tells you

We know it's bullshit

Why do you waste your time? No one will believe you