Russian tanks enter Tokmak city

We aren’t seeing the whole picture, Ukrainian propaganda has been so strong. Russia is fucking them up user, wtf?

kaotic com/video/ 69703ce8_20220226114333_t

Attached: russiantanks.png (500x820, 733.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/milinfolive/77080
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

I need more updates and live footage.

Ukrainian Humvee blown up:

t.me/milinfolive/77080

Russia isn't doing shit.

>Tokmak city
where?

Arabs

Attached: Arabs.gif (1880x3452, 1.92M)

They should offer those guys a warm drink. Like a molotov cocktail.

They are letting the tanks go by so they can hit the support convoys. The tanks will have to be abandoned when they run out of fuel.

thats not a russian tank though. lol

This. The fucking retards are zerg rushing it with no logistic support.

>>Tokmak city
>where?
It's just south of Zchiudrxjktnfrlvijich

this is also in Tokmak btw (north of Melitopol)

bro if this is all they've managed to gain by now from their crimean stronghold, it's pathetic

Attached: uk.jpg (1644x1300, 2.12M)

They are but it is much harder than they anticipated. I mean who knew they would need fuel for their vehicles? Literally no one could have predicted that.

The southern ukro sector folded, it's nothing new

>Convoys are unprotected and paint large targets on their backs for lulz

It is a lot easier to fire bomb tanks in the city anyways.

Isn't a molotov pretty useless against a tank though?

Don't you get it by now?

The Uks let the armor drive by then ambush the supply trucks following it, they've been doing that the whole time and the Russians still refuse to guard their flanks because presumably they're on some strict timetable.

This is one of those hilarious copes that i'll use to laugh at amerimutts for weeks once Kiev falls

>t.me/milinfolive/77080

Attached: tokmak.jpg (2018x1308, 262.48K)

Hell no. That shit is incredibly effective. Even against modern armor. At least a mobility kill when all the engine electronics are burned up but also the fuel and if you are really lucky the ammo. Plus the crew needs air and can't stand high heat very long.

I can't wait to taste the reddit salt when they'll realise ukraine was fucked from day 1

Glownigger salt here alone will be enough for a decade lol

You guys play too many video games. Everything is like a video game to you guys. The election, war, etc. Kek. You guys are such children.

Probably will take mauripol soon

rear area security can be a bitch, that’s why USA invested so hard in JLTV.

They don't believe it for real though, I want to see real retards falling for globohomo propaganda and waking up in a nightmare

>The Uks let the armor drive by then ambush the supply trucks following it, they've been doing that the whole time and the Russians still refuse to guard their flanks because presumably they're on some strict timetable.

Rear area security requires convoy protection platforms, which they don’t have.

> Ruski?
> Da.
> Suka!

You dipshit. These things are chemical warfare proof. Fire wont do shit.

Totally worth it.

Attached: Screenshot_20220226-231845_Chrome.jpg (1080x1165, 187.91K)

Turns out: no! I was wondering the same thing, in disbelief at last night's twitter trend saying Ukrainians destroyed 2 tanks in Kiev.
Asked tanker buddy of mine, he said that Tanks are actually quite bad at urban combat because of Molotovs. Tanks are oxygen-breathing machines. Get it to suck in all that burning napalmy Styrofoam from a Molotov, the tank becomes a big kettle to cook the crew inside.

look at that dead cat bounce

Very fair point mate
But even laughing at the shills Will be satisfying

Nah, the whole Donbass area is going to get incircled.

the disbelief will be bad. Can’t blame us though, we have been getting nothing but grade a propaganda and media blackout.

Kek

Ya, Ukraine will fall but it'll be interesting to see how bad of a black eye Putin'll get

Nope, it's incredibly ineffective. To actually do any damage against a modern tank, you'll have to pretty much engulf it in flames. And by the way, it wasn't very effective even back in ww2.

>Yeah fuck Ukraine to own the libs

>We aren’t seeing the whole picture, Ukrainian propaganda has been so strong.
yeah, they did the same to Trump.

This but unironically
Nato and eu and msm too

Yeah we're gonna own the libs so bad! It's gonna be heckin great. MAGA.

Honestly I am surprised that it has been as hard as it has been for Russia. They should already have this all sewn up. They are really showing some Bone rubilities and weaknesses.

Attached: 1645913148339.png (480x360, 200.28K)

Will Zelensky flee to America or Israel?

>Ukraine already fucked by globohomo fucking up everything they touch
>at least the libs are getting owned
Ftfy

Look, basically, I'm just not gonna support The Ukraine.

I know...
Ughhhh I know...
I'm sorry!!!

It’s just that I’m not going to support them (The Ukraine) is all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

kek

Why would I support ukraine? Shouldnt have cut water to crimea and flirted with nato. -points for globohomo too.