THE WORLD IS NOT LIKE FUCKING STAR WARS

THE WORLD IS NOT LIKE FUCKING STAR WARS
GEOPOLITICAL CONFLICT IS NOT GOOD VERSUS EVIL
BOTH SIDES ALWAYS THINK THEY ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING AND BOTH SIDES ALMOST ALWAYS HAVE VALID REASONS FOR WHY THEY THINK THAT.
PEOPLE IN DIFFERENT CULTURES THINK DIFFERENTLY AND SEE THE WORLD DIFFERENTLY AND THUS GET INTO DISAGREEMENTS. SOMETIMES THOSE DISAGREEMENTS ARE FIERCE ENOUGH TO WHERE ONE OR BOTH PARTIES FEELS THAT THEY HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO USE FORCE.
THE ONLY EXCEPTION IS WHEN ARMS MANUFACTURERS AND BANKERS CREATE WARS UNDER FALSE PRETENSES TO LINE THEIR POCKETS. THAT IS NOT THE CASE HERE.
I HATE STUPID LOW IQ AMERICAN RETARDDITOR NORMIES .

Attached: IMG_8357.jpg (300x250, 26.14K)

Pretty much

Still not supporting Ukraine. Not my problem

ok user
Ukraine is like Baby Yoda
and Russia is like my big throbbing light saber stabbing into baby yoda's ass

This shits boring though

Not my problem

Did you forget this was /pol?

You are assuming all actors are logical but the likelihood of that decreases drastically in autocratic or despotic governments

The Sith are good. Jedis don't have sex.

K but Russia is still way more based and fuck Ukraine

Don’t care
Robux are worth more than russian rubles now
How embarrassing for them

Star wars wasn't good against evil either fag. Did you even watch the movies?

The whole thing is glorifying terrorists, lmao.

OP, though you are a faggot, you are the sanest poster on Any Forums right now.

Geopolitics is fake and gay bullshit taught to university students that never mentions the jew. You can not understand these wars withiut understanding the jewish question first.

Pretty much true. Except for:
>THE ONLY EXCEPTION IS WHEN ARMS MANUFACTURERS AND BANKERS CREATE WARS UNDER FALSE PRETENSES TO LINE THEIR POCKETS. THAT IS NOT THE CASE HERE.
Oh, but it is.

Attached: 1644726486335.png (334x334, 162.37K)

Let me guess, youre Catholic user. It's okay to believe in a duality of good and evil. It's also okay to reject the trinity (because it doesn't make sense and isn't grounded in reality).

>THAT IS NOT THE CASE HERE
Prove it. Zelensky is a jew and so is Putin. You fuck-brains keep ignoring WEF for some reason and I don't get it.

wrong the world is simple and black and white.

you are going to die for zog and I'm not.
that is.

Attached: ).jpg (1920x1080, 120.01K)

thats nice sweaty
have a juice box

Attached: apple-juice_177ml.png (270x450, 114.44K)

Autocracy literally applies to every government’s sovereignty, without an autocratic source behind the US (military + State Department bureacracy) America would be weak. We are not, however.

There are not two sides here. President of Ukraine and Russia are jewish. Jewish men get to flee the Ukraine while gentiles have to die for it. This is yet another culling of the goyim in a fake war. Ask yourself why the president of either country never gets assassinated. Why only goyim die while politicians on both sides never life in danger.

both governments are gay and corrupt. but citizen fighting to protect their land is based. fuck invaders

>THE ONLY EXCEPTION IS WHEN ARMS MANUFACTURERS AND BANKERS CREATE >WARS UNDER FALSE PRETENSES TO LINE THEIR POCKETS. THAT IS NOT THE CASE HERE.
>the only exception is every war ever

Haha heckin funny plebbit meme!