Why are there no videos of ukraine casualties

anyone have footage of ukraine casualties?

Attached: UKRAINE.jpg (968x632, 97.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/vt9p4c.mp4
twitter.com/ASBMilitary/status/1497677995938615297?cxt=HHwWgsC4_fiM6cgpAAAA
nitter.net/LuziRobbie/status/1496832846983569415?cursor=LBkGJQQRAAA=#m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why isnt russia uploading more videos, anyone have any access to pro russian telegrams? I am neutral on the conflict, its just that every single subreddit and piece of media is pro ukraine, Id like to see both sides of it

it's because they are losing.

They arent

Russia has a professional military that doesnt waste time filming dead bodies with their smart phone.

>Why are there no videos of ukraine casualties
same reason there are no videos of whites attacking asians

Attached: awkward_interaction.webm (700x392, 2.86M)

When you are winning you don't need the propaganda

>Russia has a professional military

Attached: heavy_metal_kek.jpg (1462x1462, 800.67K)

because theyre selling themselves as "liberators of their brothers" hard to sell if you show fuckloads of videos of their "brothers" dead
that being said LOL theyre getting their asses kicked

Attached: 1645850637696.jpg (480x1040, 74.43K)

>Russia has a professional military

Attached: 1562872418510.gif (500x265, 1.96M)

mogged

bro russian sf filmed themselves tieing a dead muslim guy upside down in syria n setting him on fire lol

>Slavshit drunks
>Professional

Lmao

Because Ukraine is strong. They are elite warriors.

There are plenty. And I've gotta say the Russian side propaganda has been more difficult to disprove than the Ukrainian one.
It really seems like they aren't losing at all. Seems like they're trying to get Kiev to surrender before taking more losses.

They are notoriously poorly trained.

You have seen it already, but retards keep saying it is Russian casualties.

Attached: exited moon.png (837x712, 240.92K)

ik but if I was russian and I saw how they were embarrassing my country online and posting dead soldiers (that they claim to be russian) Id want to post revenge of dead ukranians, and I know Im not just the only person to think that, there has to be tens of thousands of troops in russia wanting revenge

Pozzed globohomo sites censoring it push the narratives that Ukraine is winning.

Ukraine have instructed their citizens to not film any dead ukes and the media controls what footage gets out. Hope that helps

Every time one comes out, hohols say "nuh uh they were Russians disguised as Ukrainians!" kek

Gosh, stop spreading disinfo already, those were Wagner PMC

Thats what I think too senpai
good stuff bro

Because Ukraine has nothing other than propaganda and appeals to foreign powers

my b russian bro

good way to become a casualty yourself probably

Is that a marine or what did his shirt mean?

>wears camouflage, has bright yellow bands around helmet and arm
For visibility

Wut

all of russian troops, have had phones, id, personal effects removed from them prior to mobilisation for the invasion.

also likely they have orders to neither take photos or publish photos of battles (because russia is attacking thier own citizens cousins and family, friends in ukraine)
its like a newyork army invading philidelphia.

that's a good question. makes you think about some of the """russian""" flags you see showing up in threads. maybe all the russian 18 year old conscripts just decided to not post a single thing on social media.. unlike the past 8 years of this conflict.

Because Rivet Joint from NATO is flying close to the warzone, it can even turn on a shut off phone with battery and listen in, it can catalogue, identify and change all the cellphone signals into targeting coordinates

thats why the russians even the battalion commanders had to give up their phones before the invasion

files.catbox.moe/vt9p4c.mp4

There's this... No idea what the context is.

brit bro Im from NYC and I promise you, willing to bet my entire life on it, if NYC were to invade philly they would record it and absolutely violate the body of anyone they kill online

history is written by the victors

Attached: 1645518344757.jpg (766x1024, 108.24K)

>no videos of ukraine casualties
shills post 2-3 of these all around the place

sucks that Russia is losing then

>no videos
Have you been on reddit and /k/ this whole time?

Attached: HELI ROCKET ATTACK.webm (464x848, 2.76M)

Those were wagner boys

senpai its been 3 days, during armenia vs azerbajain they had both sides footage

I'd cream my fucking pants if there was footage of NY invaders getting their heads domed by a mob of angry drunks throwing old batteries

Saw this

Because Russia can not possibly win the psyop war against the might of the entire West MSM. Why play if you can't win?

Attached: ukraine convoy.webm (848x468, 1.86M)

ye I made that mistake senpai.

Attached: bmp convoy.webm (338x600, 2.94M)

ukraine wont show any because they dont want anyone to know how bad things are. the russians wont show any because keeping causalities low is politically smart for domestic propaganda.

I said f.a.m, not senpai, thats fucking gay that it changed it to that

Whoa man tone down the cope a little bit

it okay hand the bussy

Attached: 85708410556e1929121d601fbe6ebd2ameta2.jpg (228x263, 24.4K)

no dead bodies but here you go OP

twitter.com/ASBMilitary/status/1497677995938615297?cxt=HHwWgsC4_fiM6cgpAAAA

You're a newfag desu

Attached: ukraine 2.webm (392x852, 1.53M)

this was on reddit, dumbfuck

They are supersoldiers

Nah I just stopped coming here prob 4 years ago, then this shit started up again so I wanted to come here to find some cool shit

>why isnt russia uploading more videos
Because the war isn't in russia, and every russian involved in this war is following strict rules unlike americans who start recording civvies, doing retarded shit and then sharing it until it goes online and you end up having some scandal like the pictures from abu grahib.
We don't know if ivan is raping captured ucranians with a rusty prybar but at least they make it seem like they aren't. Meanwhile ucranians are doing warcrimes on twitter just to look tough and get some low iq drooling westerners cheer for them but in the end this isn't going to win any war and it's setting up a bad precedent.

Next time a soldier surrenders we can expect him to get slapped, kicked in the head and the video to get uploaded on twitter for people to cheer, and that soldier can very well be any male of military age who happens to get recruited to fight jew wars.

Because we are on the Western side so we have Western propaganda. Love to Russia if you want Eastern propaganda.

Really? They must've thought it was Ukrainian, kek. nitter.net/LuziRobbie/status/1496832846983569415?cursor=LBkGJQQRAAA=#m

Move*

no, theres been plenty of people posting about ukranian losses on combatfootage.