These guys are sayin that Ukrainian soldiers are actually helping Russian troops

Can someone tell me who’s lying and who isn’t?

CNN is obviously full of shit, but they’re saying such outlandishly different shit that it’s hard to tell what’s going on

Attached: 9D1B74F0-0559-4922-96F5-C46BAE420C00.png (800x800, 3.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess those Russian's took that Ukrainian guy's offer to tow them back to Russia in the end...

If that was the case the war would already be over.

Western media is full of retards falling for Ukrainian propaganda and RT is Russian state media so it’s almost certain everything they’re reporting on is bullshit to one degree or another.

This, it's a war everyone is lying

Attached: H-ARE-YOU.jpg (680x542, 50.87K)

The Ukraine president is a fucking American jew plant. Thats why Russia is invading. That jew plant imprisoned all opposition party leaders along with taking major news networks that questioned him off the air. This is all Americans jew leaders fault. They caused this on purpose. They knew russia wouldn't allow some jew puppet to stay right next door. Ukraine citizens will probably help Russians perg the jews from their state

That was fake and from 2014.

prob some russians are helping ukrainians and some ukraiians are helping russians and some russians are killing russians and some Ukrainians are killing Ukrainians.

I have a friend who grew up in eastern Ukraine, she said, "we speak Russian, we think Russian, we are Russian." She says she'd be supporting Putin if she were there.

everyone is lying, you wont know what's really happening until consequences show themselves, and even then it wont be shown with an objective lens for years, if not decades to come.

>She says she'd be supporting Putin if she were there.
>if
Yeah I would be killing russians left and right myself if i was there huhuhu

Both Russians and Ukrainians are patrolling the Chernobyl area.
Get in here faggot:

Realistically at this point you're mostly down to fog of war. Presume everything you see is fake first.

>russian government-funded media says good thing about russia
who would have thought

Of course Russian state TV says that. The whole idea was that once Russia goes in, everyone in Ukraine cheers and evil Nazi Jew Zelinski runs away. RT still toes the government line pretending this is true.
Meanwhile, everyone and their mother got a free AK47 while others block Russian tanks, or yell at Russian troops until they cry. Some "liberation" this is...

I'm just staying neutral because honestly right now there's so much propaganda and disinformation i cant tell what the fuck is going on.

Putinist lies. They were actually elite Spetnaz commandos disguised as Ukrainian Army garrisons in ethnically Russian parts of Ukraine for at least a year before hostilities began.

Ukrainians from the East are mostly ethnic and cultural Russians so it's very likely that they're helping the Russians. There are quite a few of those in other parts of Ukraine as well. But then again, RT is no more credible than CNN so take it all with a grain of salt.

Do RT is even more full of shit then CNN literally state fucking run. How stupid can you be?

>I have a friend who grew up in eastern Ukraine
wow great you know one person, myth debunked

youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4

Attached: doosa.png (279x279, 115.67K)

In all seriousness do you think a regular ukrainian gives a shit about their awful 3rd world shit hole corrupt country run by an obvious CIA puppet? They aren't going to put their neck on the line to stop russians from putting in their own puppet

>CNN is obviously full of shit
>asks if the russian equivalent of CNN isn't full of shit

Literally everyone is lying. This is war.
The only time you're going to get the truth is when either Russia leaves or when Ukraine is conquered.
There are no reliable news sources right now.

everyone hates canada

Don't trust anybody

Wisdom.

They are probably both lying.

Not everyone in the world is a self-hating cuck like you guys
>b-based Putin, please invade my country so that you replace this leftist government
>and now lets tell the Europeans about m-muh guns and my freedoms and how cucked they are while i will suck Putins cock

Both are lying
Ukrainians are probably lying more as they're force-conscripting civilians, and it's failure means the failure of the globohomo project

Attached: 1645709796959.gif (402x296, 148.5K)

The world is awash in propaganda right now about this war. Once the excitement dies down and the war becomes background noise that's when it will be easier to discern the truth from the propaganda.

Won't take decades, for the mainstream to be objective yes, but you'll find objective analyses as soon as the fog of war is lifted

Unless you are actually on the ground watching it happen you have no idea.
It’s a propaganda fight at this point.