Do private flights in Canada require a vaccine?

Do private flights in Canada require a vaccine?
Last thread died too quickly.

Leafbros... how to escape this country? I'm a Canadian in Ukraine and I have to decide whether I want to go back to Canada or stay here. Are private flights exempt from the vaccine mandate? I'm basically just never getting the shot but I guess there's a war here

Once I'm in Canada, how can I leave again?

Attached: 1645918215616.png (384x378, 118.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kmswinkels.medium.com/how-to-leave-canada-if-you-are-not-vaccinated-b1af4f95efda
travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/domestic-travel#mandatory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good question, it htink you can claim assylum? fugee status? they don't check those.

all flights are private retard
Are you talking non commercial private flights?

I don't know. Apparently you can pay for a certain type of flight and they don't require the vax. I've seen conflicting things

I can definitely get back to Canada but I want to be free to leave.

Pretty sure you can rent a private plane and not need a vax, just as I could rent a car and drive across Canada. Almost certainly more expensive, I’d say.

>Pretty sure you can rent a private plane
Have you verified this? Do you have any source? Definitely extortionary pricewise but there needs to be some way out.

Stay in Ukraine bro get your free ak and enjoy the happenings

>I can definitely get back to Canada but I want to be free to leave.
yeah not going to happen any time soon

Dude you got a happening. Go kill some nigger Russians.

See that's the thing. I don't want to fucking be there indefinitely. I'd rather not go back at all. But as long as there's SOMETHING, going back to Canada temporarily is something I'd consider

Can you not just search this for yourself?
kmswinkels.medium.com/how-to-leave-canada-if-you-are-not-vaccinated-b1af4f95efda
>private planes are exempt
>dual citizenship may also get you out

pretty sure you can find a cargo vessel. this is a low key method very few people know, who may have a fear of planes or or are on no fly lists or like cargo shipping i guess. it's not much cheaper, but it is an option, yes it's not a cruise but you get a cabin and 3 meals a day.

Damn is this article legit? Thanks. I found some CBC articles, and the government of canada website doesn't say anything about private planes in particular

lol that's funny, i'd consider that too. there's a ukrainian company called meest; i bet if i paid someone a grand i could get a place on a trip as some fake contract worker or something

>is this article legit
it literally provides original sources for everything
you must be female, show tits or gtfo

>Private flights that don't require access to airports with a vaccination requirement are excluded
travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/domestic-travel#mandatory

yes

you need vaccine for domestic flights. but not international flights.
air canada monopoly has decided. and its owned by jews. and there are no rights in Canada.

aite lil nigga i see you i see you

Attached: ff3.jpg (881x1024, 185.21K)

private flights don't require anything.
you can do whatever you want on a private flight.

Kek I thought Reddit said Ukraine was winning.

>you need vaccine for domestic flights. but not international flights.
sorry, you mean to say private international flights are exempt?

imo just go to Russia, its better

private jets meaning, its not an airline

you do not need the vaxx to enter Canada.
you also don't have to go to isolation camp. just walk around them and go to your accommodation. it just comes with a fine, you then take the fine to court and it gets dropped.
if they even give out fines still.

>lol that's funny, i'd consider that too. there's a ukrainian company called meest; i bet if i paid someone a grand i could get a place on a trip as some fake contract worker or something
if you do that then you can get visas and shit it's probably the best, otherwise if you do the passenger/cargo thing you will not be guaranteed a visa and while international shipping ports are not really passenger ports, the local CBSA officer who mostly just checks for drugs will probably not really know what paperwork to file for oyu. yes they call in advance and stuff, idk, it's a rarity but people do it. I know OF an 84 year old french woman who stowed herself away not even paid, just snuck on to a cargo vessel, did the research and came to Canada alone. I don't recommend this because you never know where it leads you, you might have a cool crew and captain, 99% aren't homicidal serial rapists but they might radio you in and list you when they dock as a stowaway and then you're in another world of laws most people aren't familiar with.

so if you can get the papers to be on the vessel, even if its no work no pay or something like that, so long as you have work documents and your turn in port is Halifax or wherever then sure there may be some extra steps for asylum but you are granted like a 7 days stay or something im not sure what cargo visas are like.

also if you're a nigger, fly to Toronto.
if you're white fly to Calgary
If you're a chink, fly to Vancouver

you do need it to leave, though. so he'd be trapped.
t. unvaccinated, can't leave