Daily reminder that we're ruled by the USA and Britain

Daily reminder that we're ruled by the USA and Britain

Go ahead and post cope

Attached: Australia.jpg (1600x1326, 366.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IER2SGbjCWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you guys should revolt, honestly

Whenever the legislators endeavour to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people, who are thereupon absolved from any farther obedience, and are left to the common refuge which God bath provided for all men against force and violence. - John Locke

does it affect our lives in any noticeable way, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=IER2SGbjCWo

I can’t wait till China invades.

Ruled by British/American globohomo and owned by China.

Attached: 1585897292233.jpg (1336x1200, 394.02K)

>Wagga Wagga
>Toowoomba
>Wollongong
This is a fake country. You can't convince me otherwise.

Yeah just like you guys rose up and revolted when your election was stolen.

Canada too. They opened up our countries for re development . Now that the roads waterworks and power grids are all paid for with our tax dollars.

They are abo names.

Attached: 10723856-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 50.21K)

Attached: 1617957409876.png (800x600, 125.47K)

Give it time.
But recognising the problem is a small first step.

Gough and now Assange have shown us who has power in this country.

Attached: place names.png (1600x1200, 350.73K)

Attention faggots
>I hate dull eyed yellow slants with copy paste faces larping as human
>I hate niggers
>I hate wogs (goat fuckers)
>I hate Malborne
>I HATE PENNY WONG

That is all. Thank you.

Attached: 70536249_125308225503991_7720723384127979520_n.jpg (480x459, 64.18K)

>Gough
He was a leftist, globohomo faggot. Mr. Multiculture himself.

None of those are as fun to say as shit like Okoboji is. Say it, it's fun.
Okoboji.

Who cares? What, you like foreign rule when it's owning the left? I don't care about the content of his domestic policies. He tried to make us independent and he was taken out for it, through a combination of Britain and the CIA and traitors in our country.
Also: Who are you comparing him to? What supposedly anti-multicultural PMs have come up after? This is COPE so that you don't have to address our foreign domination.

>What, you like foreign rule when it's owning the left?
Whitlam opened the door to globalism and the situation we're in now. Our foreign domination started long before Whitlam, he just accelerated the decline.

we never really were free from foreign domination. Its just obvious now. Not that it matters. I'm up to my neck in asians. Wont be long before this cuntry is a land of hybrid abominations pretending to be European but wondering why nothing works and the streets are dirty. We're fucked cunts. Fucked!

>Our foreign domination started long before
Yes, and we are a clearly distinct people. So it makes no sense for us to be ruled by foreigners.

Like I said, foreign rule started long before Whitlam, and he only made things worse.