This is the real reason for the war in Ukraine

This is the real reason for the war in Ukraine.

Attached: proxy-image (7).png (2212x1777, 68.44K)

To rape old women?

To acquire the BUC?

If no war, then the young men will fuck old women.

We cannot have this, everyone must die.

to steal their babushkas?

No one wants 40+ year old women. Are you saying the Russians are valkyries come to abduct Ukrainian men?

they want to kill off the grannies?

Did all the young people really flee to Poland?

Putin wants to redistribute the babushkas to the russian incels?

why dont surplus young men get state mandated milfs

Eastern Europe got the lowered birth rates of modernity but then being poorer results in lots of them moving to Western Europe when they’re of college age

No the real reason is a jew actor wants christian men to die fighting their cousins

Ukraine should invade is not real and take their women and children back from the brothels.

Russia is terminal. This is like the weird spasms you see right before the animal finally kicks it.

Just a perfect storm, I see. Really sad to have so many countries dying. Meanwhile, the gremlin population is exploding, and they're sure to replace us all.

Russia got a MILF/GILF fetish now?

milf paradise

Attached: 1644702595325.jpg (1079x973, 253.2K)

I shall explain since people clearly can't predict future demographics based off of these trends. See how much small the young percentage of the population is?
That's the future total population of Ukraine, it is inevitable that in forty years the total population of Ukraine will contract dramatically. Now on top of this already imminent demographic collapse, there is a war occuring.

A war in which mostly young Ukrainians will die.
A war in which young Ukrainian women are being encouraged to fight and die along with the young Ukrainian men.

Every dead Ukrainian woman of child bearing age is a potential future Ukrainian family that cannot exist. Meaning that in twenty years economists will be wondering where all the young Ukrainians went and start pushing for immigration to Ukraine to booster the economy and support the comparatively huge population of elderly Ukrainians.

Do you see where I'm going with this yet, and why war in Ukraine is such an appealing idea for World Economic Forum agents?

Attached: 1321527565287.jpg (600x969, 132.26K)

Yes, that's is precisely what I am saying.
War is taking an ax directly to the trunk of that top heavy demographic tree.

99% of the people on this board don't realize that the birth rate of Russia is 1.5%. Demographics are destiny.

>bump

Weakest man in Brazil is having a NewYork shill cap
user, I .....

One thing I don't understand in all of this is, if human capital has lost its value eg, no automation and AI will take more and more jobs. Why do we need immigration?