So is Russia seriously going to invade Finland after they're finished with Ukraine?

So is Russia seriously going to invade Finland after they're finished with Ukraine?

Attached: 1645875950213.jpg (1080x1600, 197.15K)

No. They barely can handle Ukraine.

It depends on how big her tits are.

very big booba

yup and all the baltshits too

That's like poking at a nest filled with asian giant hornets with your hand with no gloves nothing on.

Attached: 1296145942801.jpg (126x126, 3.99K)

If only I could take her clothes off and see how she looks naked...

Attached: A.png (574x484, 89.3K)

I'd invade her shirt... with my hands.

I'd love to find out who this aryan beauty is

Sanna is already cooming at the thought of Putin violating her borders.

Attached: sanna2.jpg (439x1350, 130.79K)

There are no ethnic Russians in Finland, dipshit.

Top kek. Those are some risers for sure!

No, because they arent murdering russians, have no seperatist movement asking for help, arent in nato, and already fucked russia in the bootyhole before.

Attached: pepe booba.png (600x1000, 320.26K)

she's so feminine

Attached: OB.png (577x436, 77.44K)

No.
Finns aren't Slavic.
Russia would never be able to hold it.

This. Except for 100% of Finland.

Booba.

I hope so.

Wonder if she's ever taken it in the ass

Attached: BO.png (689x563, 149.56K)

nah only if finnland wants into nato. finnland has no need to be annexed it would be best if they just stay neutral.

Swedes we no longer want to be, Russians we are not therefor we are finns.

Our strike is deep, unbeatable hate,
we don't show mercy, we don't have a homeland.
All of our happiness is at the tip of our swords,
our hearts can not soften.
Our war cry is meant to the honor of the land
that is cutting off it's chains.
our defiance will not become tired untill
the people of Finland are free

>Love the Fierce Finn
>Love Russia too
Am I a bad man?

Attached: 2a809b94926506068601c0506b5ef85f--cats-memes.jpg (474x457, 30.89K)

Just don't do anything retarded like joining NATO.

You know there is only one true choice.

Attached: a939985b.jpg (1800x1200, 356.13K)

Well a bit too late since there clearly is no more neutrality with russia, we've already shut off access from russians to our airspace you can tell where that is going to lead.

Once upon a time they could.
Now? Not so much.

did norway ever gib you that mountain like they said they would?

They can try. After Ukraine war I feel like we won't lose. Defending is always easier than attacking after all. That's unless they decide to use nukes, but then they might just nuke the entire Europe and end our world. Sigh, we really need nukes after all, fuck US and Nato

No they failed but it's the thought that counts.

Are those Nokian All-weather boots with the hakapelitta treads?

Hope so. It would be karma after all.

That would be nuclear war with EU so that sounds dumb.

The whole thing will blow over anyway once everyone sees the writing on the wall and get distracted by the next psyop of the month.

they had no nukes at the time.

You know Russia isn't the only country with nukes, right? France has them, too.

not really, they still haven't joined NATO

>after they're finished with Ukraine
>finished
Keep dreaming my lil’ bro

Attached: ED268792-E6F4-4220-AD96-2A9CDA5BF855.jpg (567x563, 58.8K)

Duh. She still regularly goes clubbing

I wonder how the men she hooks up with feel knowing that they're plowing their leader

They're in the European Union which has defense treaty itself. It is also a Euro zone country. Failure to protect it would mean the dissolution of the EU and a crashing of the Euro and global economy. If the EU decided it would rather not, then it ceases to exist as does its currency. They have no choice, outside of pre-emptively kicking Finland out of the EU which they cannot do.

Finland and Sweden aren't actual members, so you can rest assured that the EU would manage to argue their way out of any response beyond more sanctions.

Even if Putin invaded the Baltic states, I'd bet the bank that the rest of NATO backs down. The organization has never in it's history been put to the test, and their limp wristed response to Russia literally invading a country for wanting to join is all the proof you need that it's just a paper tiger.

Putin knows this now. He knows that if he pushes NATO, NATO will pop like a fucking soap bubble.

Once they cross the Finnish line, it's over

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Is that what “Morning Joe” told you? Lmfao.

Then the Euro crashes entirely and every euro using countries economy completely crashes ushering in a massive depression said countries have never seen before.

The Finns would shred their asshole

Why would the Euro crash? Finland isn't that big of an economy. As long as Putin isn't threatening central or western Europe, the rest can burn.