Chinese Embassy in Moscow posts U.S. bombing history info graphic on Twitter

Chinese Embassy in Moscow posts U.S. bombing history info graphic on Twitter

Attached: IMG_20220226_202935_100.jpg (828x1138, 138.75K)

Based Eurasian alliance will rid the world of satanic Amerijew influence

If China gets in is ogre for the west

doesn't congress have to vote on this shit?
those dates, it's all dems fault

Based. Thanks for the compliment China. Remember to study hard and someday you maybe can be in the big leagues with us (not).

Rules for thee not for me.

Muttoids are retarded.

Imagine fighting le evil natzees to stop their invasion to Moscow
Imagine nuking Japan to stop their invasion of China.
Imagine saving the Jew rats so they took over corpos, media and politics to orchestrate your white genocide.

Dumb fucking retarded amerimutts

Congress gave the President the power to deploy forces were he likes without approval as long as it is for less than 30 days.

China will surpass America's in economy in a decade
China will surpass America's in military in two decades
China will surpass America's in nuclear weapons in 3 decades

>We will stop it
You can't even stop the 3rd world shithole that's north Korea from aquiring nukes

>Note that these countries represent roughly one-third of the people on earth.
Gettin' a bit biblical there ain't we?

>Reminding russia that america dont fuck around
Based chinks

Attached: 1645791410830.jpg (1200x1200, 910.21K)

Yeah but those were all terrorists

stfu Chang we should've left the Japanese in Nanking to continue occupying and making a joke of your turd of a country

Attached: 1645385050046.webm (540x960, 2.98M)

Can't wait until China is added to that list.

Its ridiculous china is still getting 0 interest IMF loans since they count as a developing 3rd world country

Yeah

Rams won the super bowl user

Nah, they're just going to sit this one out and observe.

No one cares about gook/sandnigger countries though.

Seriously why do Chinese build things like this?

China is a threat to all neighbors

seriously, who the fuck makes up these rules.
bunch of old ass cunts so stripped away from reality, just making shit up as they go.

checked my monki friend

Go ahead and have Germany post this

Attached: Russia interventions assassinations regime changes - Copy (2).png (1974x924, 72.87K)

No. Congress voted to allow the president to start wars and only come to them after 30-60-90 days or something. (No one is ever going to say: sorry Mr president, we need to stop that war you started and declare defeat). Congress is unironically to blame for most of our issues because they just give away their power to the other branches and then complain when said branches fuck things up.

>will surpass
It's already done

Kike power was at insane levels already before ww2

>when they do it, I can too!
great argumentation

Thanks for feedback, bot.

Attached: 1645578310865.gif (267x180, 388.79K)

>Hey guys remember that America has been imperialistic therefore you can't be mad about Russian imperialism

This is the Chinese "Communist" Party's stance.

Official Chinese whataboutism. It's like the only argument they have

This cringelord is literally just posting anti-us propaganda memes 24/7, which is propably just what he is getting paid for.

It's basically nothing.

Attached: Untitled.png (599x439, 171.33K)

You could probably stand underneath that shit as it falls on you and survive because it's basically like having whiffle bats fall on you.

Styrofoam skyscrapers.

The irony is that this account can be used by the US to convince ASEAN and Indochina nations to come more into the Anglo sphere of influence.
>Do you want to be the Chinese version of Ukraine?

Are they trying to say: I know who's the boss and you should join them?
Sounds stupid desu

unfathomably based

Hey what the fuck we have bombed more places than that! Where are US tax dollars going? Pretty sure we were bombing ourselves in the civil war.

does 9/11 count as a "bombing"?

I don't even like Trump, but its kind of amazing USA didn't bomb anyone during his term or start a new war.
I guess thats the only thing he actually did from all of his other promises

You can be mad about it but America doesn't have the moral standing to judge Russia. Especially when for the last 20 years America has perpetually being invading and occupying countries in the Middle East using lies as a justification for it and yet I have never seen so many Americans morally outraged by Russia's invasion of Ukriaine. I wouldn't be suprised that after Russia takes Ukraine we will see pro war protests demanding the intervention of NATO and the American Military.

Okay. We don't have the moral standing to judge Russia. Can the rest of the world judge Russia? Can imperialism be bad when both America and Russia do it?

>Dumb fucking retarded amerimutts
I actually agree.
All the bombs and wars, and the result is whitey being genocided in the USA.

Attached: biden-genocide.jpg (950x912, 136.34K)

>aaaaa chink chong ping pong amelika bomb this why me can't bomb that amelika vely bad empire china very good countly

Attached: 320y4e.jpg (628x488, 16.21K)

>e should've left the Japanese
But you didn't
You started worshiping niggers in stead.

Attached: detroit.jpg (940x690, 144.63K)

And you guys said the Chinese are bad...

>Can the rest of the world judge Russia?
Yeah but the rest of the world isn't capable of doing anything about it. And those same countries are hypocrites for never being so morally outraged by America's behavior in the Middle East because they benefited from it financially.

Yeah, better not forget you fucking chink

Only 1/3 of the countries on earth? Those are rookie numbers. Gotta pump those numbers up.

I wish they would end GloboHomo™ immediately but unfortunately that's not the Chinese way. They are methodical, conniving business-minded bugmen who would rather co-opt our institutions than outright destroy them. They know they just need leftist identity politics to culturally rip apart the west until it's ripe for takeover.

soon user, very soon

>he is getting paid for
And you do it for free, because you think the holohoax happened.

Attached: evil .png (1024x739, 455.84K)

literally half of those dates are Republican presidents you dick head. No wonder you people lost the election.

well yes everyone knows its true

Attached: 1570596794677m.jpg (1024x577, 48.88K)

Do you think moral standing matters?

Power matters.

They conveniently left off China Embassy. USA bombed that one in Serbia and China didn't do shit.

Both chambers of Congress were Democrat controlled from the Great Depression until 1994.

>literally half of those dates are Republican presidents you dick head.
What about the other half?

i don't usually agree with ccp chinks, but when i do, it is now

forgot meme flag kike

And the other half? Retard.

>conversely, literally half of those dates are Democrat presidents you dick head. No wonder Hillary lost the election and Joe had to cheat to win his.
ftfy