What the fuck even is a "far right"? Is it ANCAP lolberts or facists? They're not the same thing...

what the fuck even is a "far right"? Is it ANCAP lolberts or facists? They're not the same thing. Can any of you left tards explain what you actually mean by far right? How do you expect people to take your labels seriously when you can't even define what they mean?

Attached: ack.png (232x217, 12.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n9G-698mL7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Considering your pic and question, you’ve likely spent too much time here

Anti-democratic and autocratic is far right or right wing. Most conservatives are far right now because they don't care about policy. Righties can't win elections so they are against elections

the libertarians see the commies and the fascists as the same ; people telling them what to do all the time.

The fascists see libertarians and the left as the same ; people doing whatever they want even if it's wrong.

And the left see the libertarians and the fascists as the same ; people that just live better than them.

the 'far right' was a strawman that hillary made up in order to prosecute this website and anyone who disagreed with her

You have to be far right to want trannies to kill themselves and encourage violence against minorities in order to secure a conservative, if not white, nation. I get that raging about CRT to play games regarding if kids get taught if racism is cringe or not is an effort to combat libs talking about historic injustices, but even you know "far right" makes more sense than "post modern neomarxist". That's why you grew out of using that term, right? Now it's more about calling anyone who is against racism as being for communism and totalitarianism. The association must be made or you're just a bigot trying to explain yourself to friends, family, and employers why you joke about killing their friends and family.

Attached: 1637397249949.gif (1540x1222, 820.13K)

Nah you won’t ever be a woman and should join the 49% stupid faggot. Go back.

Far right = barbarians

Your post is extremely schizophrenic but none of my friends associate with niggers or faggots. I cut ties with retards a long time ago. Please take your meds, user.

Attached: 1642149784414.gif (420x480, 1.55M)

Absolute truth

they're banning tranny sports here
cope
seethe
dial 8
>youtu.be/n9G-698mL7k

Attached: 1645907599499.gif (447x343, 552.78K)

>I will never have sex.

Pretty sure "far right" is just a scarier way of saying someone thinks "boys have a penis, girls have a vagina". It means absolutely nothing except that you don't subscribe to the deranged degeneracy the npc labeling you does.

Attached: 1639514784350.jpg (500x667, 53.66K)

Attached: 1.webm (800x502, 2.65M)

The fuck are you talking about? I hate trannoids.

but that's a bad thing

It's women who are ruining the west. Let the trannies ruin their lives.

Attached: 1642321084208.webm (320x180, 1.68M)

Jesus fucking christ that's horrific

>i am a bot replacing the ausposter he is in a covid camp this is an automated response brought to you by amazon aws

Attached: 1644735114782.jpg (607x1024, 120.83K)

true

Attached: 1645022780518.png (682x1216, 375.21K)

The far right as anyone they don't like and holds right if center views. They call mild cucks like that Peterson guy or jews like Shapiro nazis too. Don't try to understand them, they have no consistency, so there is nothing to understand.

Your existence is so insignificant and irrelevant, you mean nothing to me. Even if you are trans, you're an ant to me. Sometimes I like to stop and conversate with ants, because it amuses me so. You exist for such a short time on this planet, and think that just because you subscribe to some bandwagon ideology that makes you stunning and brave, when all that means is you're a fucking superficial vacuous retard who doesn't understand what purpose means. You will live your life going from one fad to the next trying to "fit in" only to realize you never lived at all. And when you tie the noose and cope with a rope, remember me. Remember me as your final thoughts purge in to the abyss of the void. Remember me. Forever. I write the AI of the future, what do you do with your insignificant life? The answer is nothing. You will die a loser and nobody will remember you. Future historians will remember me for my work I did. They will not remember some insignificant nobody who LARPed on Any Forums once upon a time. The only passing you will be doing is away.

Attached: 1642847830179.webm (720x848, 664.89K)

Attached: 1645024223891.png (622x515, 45.43K)

jannies got so upset at this pic they imagebanned it's hash

Attached: janny seethe.png (443x523, 29.66K)