We really do live in a dystopian hellscape

war breaking out with pictures of young dead men who barely even know what they're doing being turned into memes for people to laugh at.

if we get drafted that could be us, pictures of our dead bodies floating around the internet being turned into memes by troons and faggots on twitter and reddit for their entertainment.

we really are a failed species..

Attached: 39a7ac76a30e0e25a61a40229f3c114ba870fa18_full.jpg (184x184, 18.84K)

War has always been like this though.

the internet was around during ww1 or ww2

No, the problem is that niggers are reproducing at 5 times the rate as Whites. Who gives a fuck about Eastern Europe.

>we really are a failed species..

it's just entropy doing what entropy does, we could have got more people into the crypto maxwell demon maybe and prevent this.

But the entropic collapse of nation states was going to happen anyway, the commodity and energy price spiral that's about to happen will cause the reset.

I just hope we survive the storm and reach the other side with freedom still existing.

No it fucking hasnt you fucking shill. This is some nightmare fuel.

why are you a butt pirate?

Attached: Drive me mad.jpg (625x800, 141.55K)

>the problem is that niggers are reproducing at 5 times
that wouldn't be a problem with closed borders.

Attached: 1614315033227.jpg (492x375, 73.7K)

Innawoods when? 4 of clubs?

Hi, you must be new here.
This is nothing new, but you probably already knew that.

Attached: 1645742858519.jpg (918x960, 134.06K)

Africans are not reproducing faster, whites and people from collapsing meme welfare states are not reproducing anymore since they are waging to pay taxes to finance the ever growing entropic statism.

The institutions that served the people want the people to serve them as their entropy rises.

Only way out at this point is a paralel economy but few see it, they will see it by force in the events that are about to unfold.

Semiconductors, food and energy are about to skyrocket like they never did.

>if we get drafted that could be us, pictures of our dead bodies floating around the internet being turned into memes by troons and faggots on twitter and reddit for their entertainment.

Why do you care ? You would be dead.

Attached: 1618353107149.jpg (750x1234, 98.88K)

It is what happens in liberal capitalist society

Attached: 1491619902841.png (1165x915, 758.71K)

Vote better next time.

Truly based game. Jesus Christ be praised.

der Krieg kommt.

Attached: 1613153613948.jpg (733x957, 223.33K)

>he thinks I can be drafted
Lol

Go back.
Or 8/8 bait

We live in a central bank keynsian anticapitalist dystopia.

Capital accumulation is extremly punished and spending extremly encouraged.

>posting a picture of a videogame

Attached: 1645923539825.jpg (564x760, 130.79K)

That game was so damn good. Was replaying it not long ago.

Attached: henry.gif (989x517, 215.01K)

the colosseum was around over 2000 years ago. yes its always been like this

It’s so weird seeing normies openly share them to laugh at, I thought they were a little better than that but just goes to show you all the morality goes out the window once the shit kicks off.

have you been living under a rock?

i had the same thoughts OP. Imagine if one of those soldiers was ur son? slow painful dead for no reason. Dedicate decades of ur life to taking care of them and now they are gone bc politicians. holy fuck.

real crapitalism has never been tried

Attached: 1593830836365.png (762x994, 346.05K)

Normies are literally robots with no thought of their own. They're happy to be programmed everyday for a new task or a fresh trendy belief it's actually the only way they can exist.

I find it amazing how fucked up the reaction of everyone is. People are looking at all that, and you can legitimately see how movies and series have shaped their mind. They think this is legit some game, or some movie. Where the good guys and bad guys have to follow some rules. Where they get to cheer on their favourite war hero in real time. Where there are no consequences to meddling in literally an active war.
People cheering on hackers attacking russia. Fucking miss me with that shit if russia takes that as an attack. Because some 16 year old fuckwit thought it would be hillarious to LOIC russian shit from my backyard just to give russia an excuse to fucking blow more shit up?

I swear to god. Also everything being posted online, are people LITERALLY retarded? Hey lets just show russians everything we are doing in real time. Hey lets show them where we are handing out weapons, that the civilians are not civilians anymore since we armed them. I swear to god these people need a fucking instruction manual to be able to breathe.

it was tried in american republics from mid 1850 to 1971

pol and reddit are very retarded go to Any Forums when there is low ammount of threads for a smart board.

Not failed species, just the bell curve. Plebs love their bread and circus.

being an ESL, I finally got the joke
fucking hell

ASK YOURSELF HUMAN, WHO WAS IT THAT BROUGHT ABOUT THIS CHAOS UPON YOUR PLANET?

Attached: 1645721723418.jpg (1024x748, 149.08K)

No it hasnt you dumb nigger. How is the colosseum the same as a legionnaire dying on some battle the same. How is dying and getting plastered all over the internet the same as the colosseum and having people harass your family instantly the same. It isnt you nigger and I hope you get raped to death by niggers.