In 1911, the then director of the National Museum of Rio de Janeiro...

> In 1911, the then director of the National Museum of Rio de Janeiro, João Batista de Lacerda used the painting as an illustration of his article entitled Sur les métis au Brésil (in Portuguese, "About the mixed-race in Brazil") at the First Universal Race Congress in Paris.[23] The Congress brought together intellectuals from all over the world to discuss the relationship of races to the process of civilization. Lacerda's work, considered one of the main exponents of the "whitening thesis", came out in defense of the miscegenation, presenting the positivity of this process in Brazil and showing the supposed superiority of the white traces in relation to the blacks and the indigenous.[24] In presenting the painting of Brocos, he described it as follows: "The black going white in the third generation, by the effect of the crossing of races." In his speech, he affirmed that in a hundred years the Brazilian population would be mostly white; that is, in 2011/12 the black population would be extinct and the mixed-race would represent a maximum of 3% of the population.[25]

Brazilbros... The future they took away from you...

Attached: vrilxoto.png (500x542, 348.24K)

Only the portuguese could be delusional to the point of saying that micegenation is a good thing. Tremendous cope and mental gymnastics.

why does Brazil have so many shemales per capita?

If you bleach a population by flooding in enough Europeans that have as many babies as possible, you can easily remove the nigger and mulatto blood. It's very simple.

It wasn't a bad plan. The problem is that niggers poison the pool for way longer than 3 generations - also we stopped importing whites.

We are better than we could have been, but there'sonly so much you can do when you keep all these slaves

The portuguese are also mixed. However not only with a slight percentage of negros, but overwhelmingly with jews, specially in the north.

True, a lot of them are niggers too. I don't know why, but I'd appreciate more femboys.

t. local white fag

he thought that future generations wanted slim south euro tradwives, when in reality they wanted fat pardo bunda

To clarify what i mean by this, I don't know why so many shemales/transvestites here are niggers. I do know why I want femboys.

Exactly, we needed to keep the eugenics going for at least 3 more decades and we could've been basically the bulwark of Europe. You're right that niggers fuck up the blood for at least 5 generations though.

niggers poison the gene pool period. I couldn’t imagine having negro ancestor. Disgusting. They were slaves and never did anything notable. Imagine coming from that. Imagine damning your children to be a part of that.

Brazilian "men" are built for it

Attached: 1644496729565.png (1280x368, 1.08M)

It was a terrible plan and the results are obvious. This is also the fault of judeochristianity.

I can confirm these are the most masculine brazilian men in the Southeast

>specially in the north.

Bragança and Porto.

We're whiter and less mixed than most South-Central American countries though. Have you seen the shit El Salvador is dealing with? 90% of their population is mulattos/pardos. Argentina had the right idea of importing 0 niggers though.

Minho too

What's your religion btw? Lusitanian Celtic?

They're putting shit in your water bro, like 10x whatever they put in ours wtf

Attached: 1644100723929.jpg (1031x1286, 521.31K)

So learn your place and bow down. You couldn’t beat Christian’s and you can’t beat the Jews. Pathetic. And you want to try again?
Want to lose double the white people this time?

Attached: 01814C58-C7A6-4789-9A28-70B0B440D7FA.jpg (661x1024, 131.26K)

>brazil is whiter than anything
Even your "whites" are lebanese or syrians. Utterly disgusting.

You're ignoring my statement. Argentina and Uruguay did it a lot better - but i'm saying we could have been *much* worse, something like a Colombia or Venezuela situation. (or, God forbid, Honduras)

I don't mind, more feminine cock for me!

But Lisbon beats them all.

can confirm, lived in brazil and I am certain there is a metric fucktonne of hormones in all the food and water.
it's turning the freaking hues gay

The Lusitanians were limited to the region between tejo and douro. And were situated far from the see. The others are 0% lusitanian. There is nothing lusitanian about portugal.

No judeochristian is white anymore. No enlightened man wants to worship jews and cuck himself to jews and their god which was forced upon ourselves by elites who supported themselves with the lowest scum of society. More or less what happens today

Lisbon is the same as Porto but with more negros and less jews.

>The Lusitanians were limited to the region between tejo and douro.

I understand, I was just asking. What is your faith then?

There’s actually millions of them. You’re saying judeo as an insult but that’s only if you’re a Nazi. Seeing as they’re extinct, you’re just playing pretend. And losing to Jews by the way.

Certainly not a faith with a jewish god. Plus you dont need a jewish god to have a religion.

This is a excuse to racemix, they didn't believe any of this.
They wanted a mixed nation

Few thousands of dubious "whites" who actually are convinced that the jewish god cares about them. The other who call themselves judeochristian dont actually practice it. The churches are filled with niggers and brazilians, and judeochristians traffic negros over to europe so the can have people sit in their jew worshipping cabinet.

>The churches are filled with niggers and brazilians

They are mostly evangelists though.

This, exactly. Tremendous cope to whitewash mongrels with 20% negro blood pretending to be white. This is what portuguese are made of.

Oh you’re the Nordic kind? What are you doing outside your homeland. Go back to the snow. Portugal belongs to southerners.

We are the most sephardic shithole ever. Walking down our streets is depressing.

>There is nothing lusitanian about portugal.

>mfw never going to share my youth with the lusitanian iuventus sacrificing horses to epona

You can stop pretending than different denominations what other things other than worship the magical jewish rabbi's forskin, the king of jews

Lusitanian paganism is absolutely kino, i wish you guys were colonized more by the celts, too many nigger genes (no offense)

Whos catholic here anymore?
Our elders?
Most children are born without sacrament, we are a nation of bastards and divorcees.

>Lusitanian paganism is absolutely kino

What do you know about it?

>le nordig bad
Im sorry your grandmother fucked a nigger in Angola and brought your mongrel father here which fucked another coalburner jewess princess and then your were born brown thinking you are white because youyou pray really hard to the god of jews and his foreskin like most of the portuguese. Praying to a jew wont make you white, its not a matter of le nordig bad.
Also, you have a chip on the shoulder against "le nordigs" because you know what I said above is true.

Plus the Lusitanians were Pre-Celtic.
They predated the Celts by quite a few hundred years. Their entrance into the peninsula came at a previous date.

Their language is testament to this.