Ukraine nationalists shot a civilian building to blame Russia

Don’t buy that Russia did this. Ukrainian nationalists are desperate and spreading propaganda to get sympathy points from the west.

Attached: B80746BE-FA2D-46FB-B6E1-9D450A4618FA.jpg (1284x1250, 706.33K)

Fuck off nigger lover. Death to Putin!

Fuck off Yuri.

I hope that Mexico does to you what Ukraine did to Russia for years

Fuck Putin and fuck you shill

They could just glowniggers to stage a massacre if they wanted to go that route

the rocket was targeted at the airport, the retarded ivans did not even took into consideration the trajectory and the building's height, imagine being that retarded
building was a hero today and scarified itself

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS THE RUSSIANS INVASIONRINOES ALL THOSE CAMERAS POINTED TO THE BUILDING WERE COINCIDENTAL
GO BACK TO WATCH KOSHER PROPAGANDA GOYIM, DON'T ASK QUESTIONS, ISRAEL FIRST!

Attached: 1641414042032.gif (622x423, 2.08M)

stfu and act like a fucking man, stop being a lying lefty

this. looks like a Ukrainian jet fired the missile. Maybe it lost tracking or something

Attached: mig29 fires missile keiv.webm (464x848, 2.77M)

nice try cocksucker, why are you all using brazilian flag lol

Attached: 1645907943904.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

>one fucking story
>The Floyd riots had seen 100% worse destruction

Out very it's Anudda Shoa by Hitler 2.0 , Putin

Attached: images (6).jpg (212x238, 6.91K)

rest of the footage? this proves nothing

Im a Brazilian, faggot, the jew occupied governments of the white nations is alone. The day of our salvation is nigh
The end of kali yuga is nigh

Attached: 1638478554326.gif (498x276, 2.58M)

false flag but not from russia from ukraine! wow!

Funny how some random cameras pointing on random building that got hit by random missiles. Nice coincidence

how do you even afford internet in serbia?

did he get spooked by that bird?

Fuck putin and fuck you. I don't really care if it's Ukrainian propaganda, I shall spread the word far and wide.

russia scum attacked apartments, it's a fact now ivan, you faggot.

way too big to be fired from a Mig 29, even too big to a R-40 or R-33 from a Mig 25 or Mig 31

that's the whole clip. I think that Kiev still has a ton of manpads downtown. It's more likely that it's a Ukrainian jet flying that low in broad daylight. We don't even know if webm related was Ukrainian or Russian

Attached: Osinttechnical-1497039189740859419-20220224_214211-vid1.webm (848x478, 2.83M)

SHOW NOSE

They already have. Have you not seen our demographics? Without firing a single shot.

Yep. I would be surprised if this missile came from a USAF Global Hawk somewhere across the border.

This is why the Ruskies took control of the Chernobyl Plant ... to avoid just such false flag propaganda moves. Ua are a bunch of drama queens. Fuck 'em all anyways.

Some fake ass fireworks.

Mexico has done far worse.

It was s300 fired in the middle of the city and it hit the building it wasn't on purpose

I love Mexico, and I hate you retarded as fuck incels.

Lmao !
You haven’t ever read about what happened to Mexico last time did you ?

We’d have every Mexican port under USA authority in less than 12 hours if Mexico wanted the hands

>tiny blast
holy shit, the russians weren't lying. that's not a missile from the russian side, that's anti-air. it probably was ukranian, it probably did malfunction -- its a russian design

You are the ones sending guns to the cartel.

Attached: Screenshot_20220223-155915_Chrome.jpg (720x719, 174.77K)

I want to see gifs, seems like too old of footage.