Putin has united the Western nations, people are all united no matter the ideology. They all want Putin gone

Putin has united the Western nations, people are all united no matter the ideology. They all want Putin gone

Attached: 1645915606563.png (667x199, 23.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_zKUUNjjhK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit Putin is #cancelled

Well yeah their corrupt empire is under threat. Look at all the seething by msn and mad import of shills. Thats tells everyone all you need to know. Pytin is over the target. Trannies seething

more like Putin somehow got India China and UAE on the same side
next decades are going to be painful for the neoliberal west

Rory wishes lol. Every western incel is pro russia lmao

Most normal people hate wars, especially when they are unjustified

Attached: 1597005224288.jpg (1024x1017, 73.44K)

fuck off Russian bot you should be thrown into prison you fucking piece of shit. This motherfucker is literally Hitler of 21st century and you are supporting him. get the fuck out of my thread you piece of human garbage

Death to neoliberalism
I hate the antichrist

really? im not united with the trannies, niggers, faggots, nigger lovers, and jews

they also hated soviet union

>Hitler if the 21st century
Holy based.

I don't care about Putin or Ukraine.

Lmao we're not unified with people that call us racist terrorists and want to indoctrinate our children with LGBTQIA+max! values

Fuck the west

I hate to break it to you, india is pround member of the quad.

Pretty much.
>we don't want nearby countries to join a defensive alliance, what should we do?
>let's threaten and invade them!!!!
>genius plan sergey!!!!!

Putin single-handedly resurrecting NATO and giving it a reason to exist for 30 more years

Putin about to be destroyed by western trannies and gays. It's going to be hilarious to see.

the ghost of kiev just flew over my house!
youtube.com/watch?v=_zKUUNjjhK0

Attached: CNN.Chance.Kyiv_.1soyjak.png (681x383, 393.8K)

I'm not united with anyone, fuck off.

I pray he beats the ever loving fuck out of reporters

No nationalism is bad, I am not killing people in another country for my own.

yaaaass

Still not forgetting those covid mandates faggot

>Putin has united the Western nations, people are all united no matter the ideology.
No he hasn't. Literally every kike media outlet and hack politician is using this invasion as a pretence to attack the right at home. Everything must be tied to "Trump" etc, and this just causes the domestic situation to inch ever closer to civil war.

I mean they are on the same side re: russia. india is going to buy from russia and nullify western sanctions.

putin has demonstrated he's incapable of putting up any real threat to the zog continuum.

Russia gave India nukes, they were always friendly to them.

Twitter isn't real life.

It accounts for less than 0.1% of the planet.

India will be shitting on both sides, it would be bad if they let China grow too strong

>Putin's fabled propaganda machine

The only propaganda machine that's worthy of that title is the one that managed to "unite" the west.

Wtf is love Putin now

>Putin has united the Western nations

I am not unified with the Satanic pedophiles trying to spread their disease. The whole reason NATO is spreading is this shit. I don't wish our cancer on anyone.

Attached: 1645861792182.png (1500x950, 45.26K)

The west isn’t United in the least lol

what was ?

India is a poor shithole, and putting is going to get completly jewed by the financial sanctions.

so here's the thing. UAE is a standin for Saudi (they're basically the same country). Saudi, Pakistan, Iran, China were all anti-USSR in the 80s. Now they are all pro-Russia (and China is much more consequential). US new allies are eastern Europe (Poland etc). You see how the situation has changed?

>Western countries commenting on how putin is a dictator
>completely forgetting the levels of totalitarianism they implemented the last two years for a cold
>many of those countries still utilising a stasi-like police force to crush dissent
try and spin it anyway you want, but my government still looks as bad or worse than the russian one

Hence the quotes.

Stunning and BRAVE

All the globohomo fags want him gone. All of them! Amazing

Attached: 4234722083.jpg (500x728, 321.41K)

Preach

Attached: 16140680412560.webm (576x1024, 1.07M)

Can't wait for your country to get attacked and then left out to dry

Nope

>whites manipulated to forget the plandemic
Not really surprised

It's all good until he lets off a nuke while having a tantrum.

/Thread

Attached: 1645719992148.jpg (499x1210, 86.62K)

The kike desperation in these shill posts is palpable.

Attached: 1645899544322.jpg (450x636, 62.09K)

I'm a western Incel and I say fuck the west

I don't give a shit about putin. Start rounding up the jews and then we'll talk.

right every one agrees with you . all of a sudden they agree with you. they launched a nuke at norway many years ago, they bombed a small nation that had just formed and got a flag in the UN in like 1995. almost no survivors.they didnt even have a military. russia took credit for it

putin has been there this whole time. i dont think you can just say he has to go and expect it to get done

It's over for Putin. There's no way for him to weazle out of this.

Forgot pic

Attached: images-1.jpg (193x193, 4.74K)