>mutt family too big to afford anything
>King nig steps in
>spends .0000000001% of his net worth
>"Omg he's a hero!"
>Mutt family goes home in good mood
>Probably cums in her again, continuing the insanity
>Those 9 kids will have several kids each
>50+ mutts added to gene pool in two generations

Attached: Screenshot_20220226-164840-985.png (720x996, 1000.89K)

How do you fuck up so bad that you only have one boy after all those kids? Nigga is making a bunch of zendayas for white boys to coom in

Lmao

>50+ mutts added to gene pool in two generations
And they will never be White again.

shaq and barkely are both solid dudes. just fyi.

fuck this is dangerous

ROLLIN

Kek

He has $400m and will never want for anything in his life.. $60-80k for two cars is not something he should be worshipped over
He wanted to flex on that guy
Held the kids hands as he walked them to their cars that they can't afford insurance/tax on
Imagine being the husband standing there with $27 in your pocket helpless, while your wife yearns for the real provider

i've met both of them lots of times irl. They're both great guys user. And I say that as someone who hates niggers.

I think any man who needs the basics of life given to him by another man is an absolute failure as a man.
I think any man who needs the basics of life given to his family by another man and the government is an absolute failure as a human being.
These people should be sterilised for the hood of society.

Where's your car? Oh right you're a responsible white guy

>making a bunch of zendayas
Based, I think she kinda cute desu

Shaq is a good one. He's against vaccine mandates and is a big fan of Ron DeSantis.

Attached: 3C0E2449-F492-4296-B328-0F3265C69863.jpg (1368x1688, 240.02K)

Shaq's insecure as fuck though

They’re broke with 9 mutt kids. Do you really think that either the husband or wife are capable of thinking at this level?

If shaq was really a good guy he would have creampied the wife so she can birth a little NBA nigga. Then the whole family would be set.

Your brain on Any Forums. I wish Shaq would "cuck" me in front of my girlfriend, who already calls me a cheapskate jew, with a brand new truck.

Chuds will literally see a man doing a humanitarian action out of the kindness of his heart and will start seething because his skin is black
What an evil, almost dead ideology

>new truck instead of fixing the AC
consoom

He got ALIMONYED hard so can't really blame him.

You'll be posting a tfw girl left me :'( thread soon enough

>Humanitarian
Like in Africa where they're enabled to pop out more starving children and keep the endless cycle alive
Instead of being a man and saying you got your own self into this

There is no evil beyond that of raveling your race like that mudshark did.
>ideology
Ideology has nothing to do with this.

Attached: human monkey.jpg (1430x726, 549.6K)

Those mutt kids are actually cute. Mutts are usually ugly abominations.